50 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

OH HOLY... WE ALSO GOT THESE THINGS!

Hide contents

Image result for crunchie

Ohhhhhhh.....Those are amazing.

• Like 1

guys look at these COOL PAMPHLETS some random old lady gave me during my lunch break because she noticed me eating chips and juice (:

tumblr_ogcto1k3Kv1s07xjmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogcto1k3Kv1s07xjmo2_1280.jpg

yeah she even wrote the number to some weight loss counsellors on the back and was like "you'll feel so much better once you lose all that weight"

I just thanked her nicely & gave her that good ol CUSTOMER SERVICE smile partially to not get in trouble and partially because I wanted to keep the pamphlets to get pictures of them. her purse was jam packed with all sorts of pamphlets so clearly she has no sense of what is and isn't her business

7 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

How the heck did you guys let this happen to your country

I don't know. Anyone in Canada need a housemate?

angie does

the only good thing that will come out of this is incentive for friends to come up here and live in my friendship house

This is the equivalent for memes as the moonlanding was to science. WHAT GREATER BOUNDARIES MEMES PUSH????

I prefer violet crumbles over crunchies.

There used to be this crazy lady with false lashes that would come into the bakery and try to soapbox her religion. Consequently she earned the name "false lashes." She stopped coming around when I showed her my little voodoo doll.

Angie, I think she goofed and was supposed to give you the compulsive party animal pamphlet.

20 hours ago, Rosewind said:

She stopped coming around when I showed her my little voodoo doll.

People just don't get alternative art and think they're better snubbing it. I'm sure it was a lovely voodoo doll.

It is. I also have a voodoo doll cookie cutter that's just adorable.

I'd like a pamphlet that says like "obnoxious, judgmental self-righteous idiots who can't mind their own business" and give that to the lady if she approaches you next time.