Last post wins

On 8/23/2016 at 0:48 AM, Angie Cakes said:

if I @ people does it get their attention??

@Conor Colton  @IRockZ28 @Bronies For Life @Brony-Vas-Normandy @AsthmaticPegasus @Appliance @Sulvuss @Tenkan @Apolline Allura

I don't think any of these people are still active though so :\

BAM!

I live!

Honestly, I was listening to some MLP beats, and I was shot back to Canterlot memories, and now I see you posting.

Good times, good times. :)

How's it hanging?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Tenkan said:

BAM!

I live!

Honestly, I was listening to some MLP beats, and I was shot back to Canterlot memories, and now I see you posting.

Good times, good times. :)

How's it hanging?

THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Angus is gonna be hype when she wakes up

• Like 1

OK, wow. 2k pages! When will the war end?!

23 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

I remember your face! I missed it too <3 

You're too kind, Dreamy. Honestly, it's been too long.

My memories are slowly catching up to me...these names...these good feelings, ugh.

I am a changed pony.

19 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Angus is gonna be hype when she wakes up

YOU ARE KIDDING ME! HAHAHA, I REMEMBER YOU! Back at it again with your insanity, booiiii

3 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

He lives! After so long! How you doin?!

Microchip! I liiiiiiive! I'm doing great, thanks. Just graduated from Uni, actually.

How's it hanging, buddy?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DreamySunday said:

Remember them but not the good old nobody Dreamy huh? >.>

Dreamy, don't do this to me, dude. It's all so long ago! Faces, names, places, manes and :aubrey: <---these things! Why did I have an affinity to those?!

And why is :everest: a thing?

And how did I hold a sword with my hoof?!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

The answer to all of those things is magic. Obviously. Geez. You have been gone long. :carp:

Yes, so long. Almost three whole years, I think.

What did I miss? Any pie throwing wars? Timey wimey wibbly wobblies? New popular pony in town I should know about? :mad:

I almost owned @Fawkes to take over LPW but his sheer shrewdness and affinity for madness duped me in the end. I was utterly  o w n e d. Sadly he has since departed after I resoundingly stole out from under his nose the last post on the 2200th page--USING ENTIRELY FAIR TACTICS--earning myself like thirty-five bucks I think? That of which I spent on what I endearingly call 'welfare beer.' Ever since then, Fawkes has been fighting back a crippling onset of depression in his hidey-hole. 

Nothing can fill the void, however < : I not a single drop of welfare beer could staunch the flow of my tears over the absence of the ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 2