Last post wins

Nice combo-breaker by Silver, there. That Ring Around the Rosie song was cute. Thanks for all the musics, Patch! 

I decided a long time ago I won't let work-anything affect me emotionally, at least when it comes to the job I do and what other people have to say about it. I think it's very important in any kind of artisan industry to have a thick skin and stand as a subject of your own merit. I used to work for a Russian mobster that hated me (and subsequently, everything I test-baked for him). I figured this out when I made cinnamon rolls one day that he literally said were crap. I had another girl I knew he liked more serve him up the same ones I made, and he loved them.

I eventually left that job and gave him 3 months before he'd be out of business. I was correct.

21 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Waking up tired is a pretty good sign that I should be sleeping better.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, except sleep doesn't happen. I'm lucky to get 2 hours a day, if that...and if I do, I'll wake up to phone, tornado siren, doorbell, garbage truck, you name it. I'm not tired to the point I can't think or make sound judgments, but the fatigue is incredible. Also hallucinations sometimes, alone in the dark.

This website's notifications are so odd. I'll get generally just one per reply, but sometimes there'll be a second that varies. It's usually "[person] has replied in last poster wins", accompanied by either "[Same person] has commented in last poster wins", or when it applies "[Same person] has quoted you in last poster wins".

Also