Last post wins

21 hours ago, Fawkes said:

*tumbles out of his den of garbage*

*untangles a condom from around his horn*

*turns over his top hat and pours out several dozen rotten neon colored Easter eggs*

*hacks up a living bat which flutters off*

*grumbles grumbily*

>:I

AYE.

AND CLEARLY NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON.

LOOK AT THIS PLACE.

A scant handful of posts since last I walked the wood?

Great columns of music?

Talk of... anime?

ANIME!? D:<

Where hath mine true lords and ladies of Mania and Madness vanished to?

I have gone off in search of reflectors and ancient technologies.

commission_2_zpsn2cf6r7p.png

So I do the night shift in weddings because I need to stay true to my name right?
Well, some guest had a stroke of genius and deiced to eat a pate with nuts despite having a nut allergy.
Lesson, make sure the Bride has asked all the guests if they have any allergies before the wedding.

Then some other guest wanted to scare some other guest off so he broke a glass on a table and sliced open his own thumb.
Then proceeded to walk into the kitchen and bleed everywhere.
I spend a good deal of the night mopping up blood.  

On 15/07/2017 at 8:31 PM, Fawkes said:

Talk of... anime?

ANIME!? D:<

You best turn that frown upside-down or i'll punt you back to garbage town

• Like 1
17 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

How common are people/occurrences like those?

Not too common really.

More people like that off the top of my head:

Mother of bride complaining at me because the cake wasn't cut 'correctly'. I just walked off without saying anything so she said the same complaint speech to my manager.  
Guy dislocating his thumb somehow. Then another guest popped it back into place.
Group of drunk guys trying to get me to buy them vodka. After I refused they tried to convince me by doing magic. 
We close at midnight, people staying longer than that happens all the time.
Getting groped by the new groom. I'm a guy btw.
Woman who refused to talk to me and transmitted everything though her mother. Until I mentioned dessert.
Walking in on a prayer.
Vomit.
Getting hit on by a 14 year old. I'm 23.

The best wedding was one were one half of the guests where Asian so they all went home by 9.
Also the christian wedding. They didn't drink alot and where all really nice. 

What's a wedding without a little blood? When I got married my sister-in-law had a jaw problem going on so that sort of took over affairs (nothing caused by me, mind!). Granted I also had a small court wedding that was the antithesis of anything resplendent. At our reception at a Chinese buffet (really), there were a buncha kids running around. I was like "Honey, who are those kids?" "Your nieces and nephews, you're an Aunt!" "Oh. Oooooooooooooooooooh." I still don't know their names. They had chicken feet, and I made it a point to eat one because hubby didn't think I would.

I dunno if I could handle wedding-service type stuff. The nice thing is they only happen once with that particular group (hopefully). I think the worst wedding-thing I've done was crash a wedding by mistake wearing a Rainbow Dash fursuit. It was at a pony convention that also happened to be having a wedding at the same time. I got lost and, if you've ever been in a fursuit, you'll realize that you can't really see where you're going. The people that I crashed were drunk and tripping all over the blue rainbow pony. "Is this part of the reception?! NO WAAAAAY!!!" They took pics with me!

I was also attending a wedding and the other attendees got super drunk. One ditzy lady screamed "EVERYONE TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND LET'S RUN THROUGH THE SPRINKLERS." So some people did! Except the groundskeeper came up and was like "You know that's not water, right? It's fertilizer."

Weddings can be really sweet and fun, but I think a lot of people miss the point behind them, and continue to miss the point up until the marriage ends. I've been to more funerals than weddings, so all my dressy dresses and stuff are black except for my own wedding dress, which is purple. I bought it from Target for $40!

DJ Dino - I think it might be a good idea to create a new thread for our sharing of teh musics, if anything for our poor mobile viewers.