Last post wins

Christ on a ritz, I think you've found your calling! I'll have lots to listen to tonight. Thanks Patch!

I went in to my bakery today to see how the brand-new baker was doing...and...I have my work cut out for me. I work with her tonight so maybe she will be learn a trick or sixty.

Found two new bras today that fit awesome, so hurray? Yes, my life is mostly living at the bakery then shopping for underwear/groceries.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Christ on a ritz, I think you've found your calling! I'll have lots to listen to tonight. Thanks Patch!

I went in to my bakery today to see how the brand-new baker was doing...and...I have my work cut out for me. I work with her tonight so maybe she will be learn a trick or sixty.

Found two new bras today that fit awesome, so hurray? Yes, my life is mostly living at the bakery then shopping for underwear/groceries.

Let's hope sixty, and that's a fine life to live imo.

Hit a button, lost all progress

Spoiler

God I love both of these guys

Covers make me want to watch the movies but then I remember they're just covers and the movies probably aren't nearly as amazing

I'll probably stop two covers of the same song from now on

Did I post the original or this one?

Alright, that's enough Caleb/Jon 

Some links just don't work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlou7Q0GRE

Whoa this just freaked out, I'll just say I love Brave here instead of above

(Last one I promise)

(I lied)

Spoiler

This is honestly pretty random, either songs other people showed me or songs straight from a website that has like 33k random songs from YouTube, so it might be a bit different from the usual

Oh but Bang Bang is a keeper

This guy added me on steam, and I can't tell if he's joking around or not. If he's not then he might think we're e-dating, which I thought he was joking about, seriously. I'm really confused and worried now.

Spoiler

I know I've posted a few covers of this song, I just want to show a potential band, the cover is good in any case.

I don't know what it is but I dig this song

Yes, Bieber. Fight me, I like it

I thiiiink this is about where I left off. Wait, I just remembered one I don't think I put in this

Just tell me if any of this doesn't sit with you or tickle your fancy, I'll try to avoid stuff like it in the future. Also tell me what to look for in specific if anything.

Thanks Patch~! I vote for PatcharoniRex.

I listened to Proximity all night last night; they have a pretty nice playlist on Spotify. I think I only skipped a few songs in the six hours I was baking. I also cut open my toe (on my bruised leg) while making tacos today. What's a taco without a little blood everywhere, right?