Last post wins

I had a sugar pumpkin sitting on my table from last fall. I didn't rot or anything. I had intended to turn it into a pie at some point, but never got around to it. So like, last year we had a tree out front that died and needed to be cut down/mulched, and I thought "Hey, I'll stick this pumpkin on top of this little mulch hill to make a pumpkin hill!"

So I did. And it sat there for about a week, until something smashed and ate it, leaving pumpkin guts and seeds all over the hill. I'm like okee, pumpkin gone.

Fast forward 3-4 months, I'm out front and I noticed these crazy looking plants with flowers that looked like squash blossoms. I'm like huh, why are squashes growing here? Then I thought about it, and it dawned on me. These are squashes, indeed. Pumpkins!

I'm an accidental pumpkin farmer, lol.

tl;dr - Rose gets pumpkin seeds on pile of dirt and is surprised she grew pumpkins.

• Like 2

I'm a female dog and I like to game, so I have no idea.

My experience with games, drama, and everything in that sphere is ... games are entertainment. Drama, disrespect, and angst go against that core paradigm. If it's not entertaining, stop it and go do something else, or play with other people.

Jackal jackal it's a jackal

And it's really only me that has the problem because nobody else is going to get as into it. It's a forum game that's relatively simple and a great time tested concept. Someone is dead. Try to not die and find them out(assuming your assigned role doesn't conflict with this, such as Murderer or Bystander). My problem is that the actions I had done weren't even accounted for, so I was knocked unconscious as the Murderer and killed.