Last post wins

My little sister was watching me poke around Canterlot and said "Hey, you should ban someone." As her older sister I like to lead by example, and not fall to sibling-induced peer pressure.

Tonight was not that night.

It was exactly who you think it was.

• Like 3

WD-86

Busy day today! Gotta get stuff for my bed, finish assembling dresser drawers, shop for black-out curtains...all in a vain attempt to maybe sleep. I gotta hit the gym again but it's so cold, lol. Also Midwest Furfest is in less than a month, so I have to start prepping/shopping for that as well. Hubby will arrive a little before that, and after we hug/kiss/etc I can yell at him in earnest.

I hope most of you are having a good and productive day!

Rocky: Sometimes I like to leave a corpse behind, as a warning for others.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

WD-86

Busy day today! Gotta get stuff for my bed, finish assembling dresser drawers, shop for black-out curtains...all in a vain attempt to maybe sleep. I gotta hit the gym again but it's so cold, lol. Also Midwest Furfest is in less than a month, so I have to start prepping/shopping for that as well. Hubby will arrive a little before that, and after we hug/kiss/etc I can yell at him in earnest.

I hope most of you are having a good and productive day!

Rocky: Sometimes I like to leave a corpse behind, as a warning for others.

..... Oooohhhhhh I get it. 

Oh, my brother goes to Midwest Furfest. Did you happen to go last year? You may have seen him. He was wearing a rather interesting costume...

kraftpunk.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rocky said:

..... Oooohhhhhh I get it. 

Oh, my brother goes to Midwest Furfest. Did you happen to go last year? You may have seen him. He was wearing a rather interesting costume...

Hide contents

kraftpunk.jpg

It's been a year, so I might have. If he'll be that again, I'll go up and say hi if I see him!

There's actually an Admin-viewable graveyard where you can see all of our banned members, who did it, the reason, when etc. 

More room progress! I have no idea how to install a curtain rod, but I did it! I think. It's holding a curtain and it's blocking light, which is what I need. It was a neato one shaped like an arrow, like, from a bow and arrow. I touched up a white spot made with the old bracket with some purple nail polish (I have like a dozen permutations of purple polish lol) that matches my wall, but now my room smells like a nail salon. I'll take more pics soon!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

It's been a year, so I might have. If he'll be that again, I'll go up and say hi if I see him!

Yeah I just asked him and he'll be there. If you see him, tell him his brother said hi haha.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

What'll he be wearing?

That same outfit I posted earlier. Kraft Punk (character from the Eric Andre Show). I can pretty much guarantee he'll be the only person there dressed like that.
Kraft-Dunkd-640x480.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

...how long would it take to glue that many macaroni pieces to the helmet?

When my brother made his helmet, it took a couple hours for just that aspect of the costume.

35 minutes ago, SilverSwirl said:

ELO

YES YES YES YES

Jeff Lynne = genius