Last post wins

Oooo those songs're nice. I've been putting some Red Velvet into my listening rotation recently. Good stuff! I just bought a new bluetooth speaker and it's bloody amazing, so it gives new life to songs that're wearing out their listening welcome.

Sucks about the phone, my faithful student.

I just looked at both my work schedules and I'm pushing over 80 hours this week, because of course. Can't wait for holidays to be over. (Holidays don't end for bakers until like, after Valentine's Day).

• Like 2

I actually haven't had anyone tell me that. I mean, I never considered myself a furry when I was a brony but, in retrospect, I guess it did make me one. I think I still am a little bit of a furry...

I'm pretty sure I will be able to. The furry part of me really isn't that big a deal now, and I can't imagine is growing too much from this point. 

Yeah, I know anyone looking at my profile picture will assume the opposite...  

Also 700 post milestone, woooo

Fancultures and the labels therein have always been a bit of a slippery slope sort of topic. I think it's totally acceptable to like furry things (or ponies) and not identify as either label. Maybe "Fanculture Connoisseur?" 

Furry has this miasma of misrepresentation by media of a bunch of people in animal suits having sex with each other or straight up bestiality. The former does happen, though it's a very fringe, very specific, very rare, and a very private part of the fandom. The latter is universally hated by all furries. Rape of animals isn't acceptable, period; furry fanculture has nothing to do with it, and is universally reviled by all.

I started playing Yooka-Laylee. It got panned in game reviews and I'm wondering why. It's actually pretty good! (This is coming from someone who 100%'d all of her Banjo-Kazooie save slots back in the day!)

I would have to put myself under liking furry things but, not considering myself a furry.

Like, my extent of furry-ness right now is basically only Tails.. and I don't think you really have to be a furry to recognize that he's just a cute character. 

Windows 10 is the best. So I don't have a normal monitor, I use my big TV instead. Fun for certain games, terrible for others since the tiny text can be nigh impossible to read. Windows was bugging me to update for a while, but I was busy. So I finally restart my PC, it starts working again a while later. It's cut off the edge of my screen on all sides again, and the fix I used before isn't working now. Fun.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I started watching Bojack Horseman and I'm really, really enjoying it.

It'd be cool if you came to MFF 2018. Provided I'm still alive, it'd be great to meetcha!

Perhaps it would be cool... There's 2 things though. 1, I would probably be far too busy to find the time to fly out there; and 2, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable being there. I mean, yeah, meeting you would be pretty awesome but, everything else might make me feel bleh

14 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I started watching Bojack Horseman and I'm really, really enjoying it.

It'd be cool if you came to MFF 2018. Provided I'm still alive, it'd be great to meetcha!

I just started Bojack the other day too. Its really good. Gets pretty heavy though.

In other news I got my first speeding ticket.
£100 for going 35 in a 30 zone. Happy xmas!

It's awesome when it snows and everyone walks on the snow instead of shoveling it and it compresses and becomes ice and you can't shovel it.

It's also awesome when you don't have any sand or salt to melt it.

Also cool when you nearly kill yourself slipping on it when you get up in the (pitch-black) morning for work.