Last post wins

My thought when it comes to coworkers and gossip is "If you can't say anything nice..." I've worked in enough places and with enough people to tell ya, it's not worth your time. Just be positive and show people the kind of work partner that you want everyone else to be. If someone starts gossiping, change the topic to something positive.

(Also don't take any crap and bite off any ankles of people that try to bully you or "tell you how it is.")

I get my honey from a local apiary during the summer farmers' market near here. It's amazing -- you'd think they put butter in it or something, but nope. I actually just made some cast iron skillet cornbread tonight and had some on that.

Patch ...my mouf has those shed cycles too. Fun stuff!

I just watched Christmas Vacation, because gawd, ya gotta watch Christmas Vacation!

• Like 3

You might wanna host that. Might I suggest imgur?

Just got my schedule today, it's insane. Triple split shifted with working Christmas and I still gotta do my holiday baking.

I'm also working left handed right now since I had a box of muffins smash my wrist and I can't grip at the moment.

Let's do this.

• Like 2

I was looking at my PC game backlog. Let's take a lookie loo, shall we?

0z0vBQX.png

Of these I've finished Jazz, Dust, Freedom Planet, Ori, Terraria, Undertale, Mania, and Rayman Origins. Yeeeeeah.(Heroes, FFXIV, and Armello you don't really beat...). I've got more on Steam, but this is all I have installed with the intent to play whenever.

3 hours ago, Rosewind said:

You might wanna host that. Might I suggest imgur?

Just got my schedule today, it's insane. Triple split shifted with working Christmas and I still gotta do my holiday baking.

I'm also working left handed right now since I had a box of muffins smash my wrist and I can't grip at the moment.

Let's do this.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25800740/ Here's a link to the post on FA.

Heroes is the most fun versus AI co op. You never really lose, and you get to play cooperatively with people instead of getting curbstopped by premades. You can also just test out any character you want to without anyone really questioning if you know what you're doing or not. I'm Lili main because she's my soul animal.

6 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Mania is bloody amazing! I hope Sega takes a "more like this" approach and makes a sequel.

Yeah, that would be sweet. They should make something of the animation they had in the intro. A cartoon series animated like that would be awesome.

Splitting headache, where did you come from so quickly? 

WAIT NO.           Just remembered, my dad insists we open the restaurant on Sunday morning. Looks like I won't be staying up late and being irresponsible. For once, I'm actually hoping this snow storm keeps us snowed in for the whole weekend. ouo'