Last post wins

Yeeeeah I love Cartoon Hangover. It's like Cartoon Network had a rebel indie baby. That bunny girl knows how to do some proper eye liner wingtips. That's the first thing I noticed when I saw her, lol. 

There's a squirrel living in my garbage. It's huge. I'm trying to figure out a good way to get rid of it that doesn't end with the squirrel kicking up daisies.

Haha, I did notice she nailed that. Unikitty also pulled them off well in the new cartoon.

Day one of steroid treatment. Gotta say, I was really hesitant to swallow them. Didn't even notice anything different so, I guess I was worried for nothing..

It takes a few days. Hopefully this is a one-off thing and the powder clean up solves your issue.

I totally know the feels with perfumes; I only wear perfume oils made from all natural sauces and avoid using chemicals/sprays that reek everything up. Especially atrocious are folks that go heavy on the perfume and don't even realize it.

Watched the Pony Movie! It wasn't bad. It covered enough bases to keep from getting boring. I imagine the RP crew here had a big freak out about it, maybe.

Oh, I am sure it does take a few days. It is a three day prescription. When I said I didn't notice anything different, I meant the steroids didn't make me feel weird or anything. 

Though I don't consider myself a brony anymore, I did get around to seeing it. I mean, someone leaked it early on Facebook. I skipped to about midway for some reason and only watched about 20 minutes of it before I had to go. Then, the other night (literally), I saw the rest. I mean, I missed the whole beginning so, I can't be sure exactly how certain things came to be by the end of it. I liked the animation very much. 

I was awakened at 4:25 this morning to the sound of a pack of coyotes yipping and howling right in the woods next to my house. I started to think "boy, I hope these guys aren't still around when I have to get up and go out to start my truck at 6:30". Then, a few seconds, I thought "oh crap, I parked my truck at the bottom of our 1/8th mile driveway (which goes through the woods)". Fell back to sleep, actually had a dream of the scenario (house was invaded by coyotes). I know I'll be fine. I'm about to go out the door now and haven't heard anything so, with a little luck, they're actually gone and not just sleeping. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Rocky said:

I was awakened at 4:25 this morning to the sound of a pack of coyotes yipping and howling right in the woods next to my house. I started to think "boy, I hope these guys aren't still around when I have to get up and go out to start my truck at 6:30". Then, a few seconds, I thought "oh crap, I parked my truck at the bottom of our 1/8th mile driveway (which goes through the woods)". Fell back to sleep, actually had a dream of the scenario (house was invaded by coyotes). I know I'll be fine. I'm about to go out the door now and haven't heard anything so, with a little luck, they're actually gone and not just sleeping. 

Sorry about that, we were having a little late night howl last night.

• Like 1

Dayquil is evil! Can't do that, Starfox.

So YouTube suggested this video to me. It caught my eye because it was Paw Patrol, yes...but it's more insidious than I ever imagined. It looked strange from the fore, so I decided to delve into the abyss, unknowing of what awaited in the roiling darkness.

This is just...incredible. I don't know whether to feel entertained, frightened, disgusted...or what. There's also that little voice nagging in the back of my consciousness that knows full well some tired parent plopped their kid in front of their laptop, youtubed Paw Patrol to give their crotch goblin a distraction, likely clicked on this gem and walked away without knowing what it was. And oh, what a thing it is:

ENJOY

• Confused 1

Oh, and I did watch 1 or 2 episodes of Stranger Things. A bit too spooky for me. That Max girl's older jerk brother has the same car as me though haha

I mean, I'm generally a wimp when it comes to horror or thriller movies/tv shows, so... Yeah. Stuff like this doesn't always sit well with me.. Like, I would never, ever, ever, ever go to see a horror movie of any kind in a theater. Ever.  I mean, a couple years ago, someone live streamed the original Evil Dead on Twitch. I still, to this day, remember being freaked out by it. I will never watch it again. Some people I know LOVE horror. They have absolutely no problem watching it. I'll happen to walk in while a really scary scene is on and it'll stick with me for like a week. They are just watching it without any emotion and are totally unphased. In fact, it was nearly one year ago exactly that I recall walking in midway through a horror movie and I still remember it. It also ruined a song we recorded that same day. Now whenever I hear the song, I associate it with that horror movie. I don't know the name of the movie but, yeah... It was scary.