Last post wins

I tried to get into that; fell asleep during the first episode.

I just made my packing list for this trip coming up. Hopefully I'm not missing anything. I gotta do all my laundry/packing tomorrow because we leave in the morning on Friday (except I'm baking from Thursday -into- Friday so I have to finish up and go.) Upside is I'm not working after Friday, so I can polish my toes and hands (doc's office approved this!).

• Like 1
13 hours ago, szalhi said:

These have been around for Four years and apparently, they don't exist in basically any other country.

Hide contents

image.jpg?width=360&height=479

At least you won't die eating those pods, lol.

Think I'm almost packed. I packed more bras/panties than I think I'll need, two books, my vita, meds, makeup, disability forms, clothes for cold, warm, dressy, and blood. You always want to bring all the things, but there is a whole other civilization where I'm going where they, you know, sell stuff too.

I also preordered this beauty so I can get my pansexual tomboy cat on in a few months.

New possible medical development for me. I'm hoping it's just a pulled muscle near an 'important' (ahem) spot but, there's a chance I have a hernia. It would be a little surprising since I don't do much heavy lifting at work at all... Regardless, just the idea of any kind of surgery freaks me out. I know I'll hear the "you won't feel a thing and it'll be over before you know it!" but, yeeeaaah, heart attack. I don't even know what it is yet and I need to remind myself to take deep breaths...

I think I'll faint now.

• Like 1