Last post wins

My sleeping fox leggings shipped! 

I saw a lady at work wearing them once. I asked her where she got them . "They don't make this print anymore."

I was sad. Then I remembered there was ebay. I've checked ebay every night; sometimes they'd get listed, but they'd be well beyond what I was willing to pay. Finally, last night, I got lucky and found a reasonable pair, brand new. Yessss!

m_5820db849818292f570bea46.jpg

• Like 2

eBay is awesome. However, it attracts all kinds of people. My brother was selling something recently and was asking $50 for said item. Someone offered him $40 and my brother accepted it. Then he got a message from the buyer, asking him to throw in something "extra" along with what they purchased. It's like come on, you just beat him down on the price and now you want free stuff? Get lost dude.

• Haha 1

I think the only problem I've ever had, was I ordered a Made in Abyss wallscroll and it was very clearly the wrong size from the one the seller posted. I gave him negative feedback and he offered to refund me if I changed it. I did, and I thought I changed it, but I guess I didn't submit it right. I got lotsa angry messages until I looked at it again.

So long story short, seller was a dummy, I basically accepted a bribe, and I got a free MiA wallscroll on my door for my trouble.

4 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I think the only problem I've ever had, was I ordered a Made in Abyss wallscroll and it was very clearly the wrong size from the one the seller posted. I gave him negative feedback and he offered to refund me if I changed it. I did, and I thought I changed it, but I guess I didn't submit it right. I got lotsa angry messages until I looked at it again.

So long story short, seller was a dummy, I basically accepted a bribe, and I got a free MiA wallscroll on my door for my trouble.

I'd say it's worth it. Wallscrolls aren't cheap!

Okay, for real, I didn't start to wonder until very recently. Only today did I put two and two together when I realized I couldn't memorize things at work very well at all. When my managers ask me to do something, I have to repeat it back to them aloud so that I can make sure I understood it. My manager actually wants me to start writing stuff down when they ask me to perform a task. I'm not taking any offense by it but... I am a little upset that I am in this situation. I can't memorize shopping lists too well either...

In fact, just now I remembered a small task they asked of me earlier today that I totally spaced. Oh yeah, and I also noticed I have this problem with completely zoning out at work. I'll be working one minute then, next thing I know, I'm staring out the window in a complete maladaptive daydream and a coworker is shouting to snap me out of it..

Ah well, I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

I'm a visual, hands on learner, apparently..

Oh really? That can't be too fun.. I have a feeling that might go along with my situation. Now that I think of it, if I have to copy a number down from one surface to another, I'll only be able to write down about 3 of the numbers before I have to go back and check the full number again. Let me tell you, it's an accomplishment (and miracle) if I can remember a 10 digit long enough to copy it down after even given a solid 10 seconds to read it..

My mom just told me she noticed it when I was younger because I wasn't very good at receiving and retaining information during school. I dunno... I guess it's always been somewhat apparent... I just never noticed until recently..

Had a mild freak out this morning. Alarm went off at 4:30 as usual but, as soon as my eyes opened, I SWEAR I saw a young boy standing near my bed. His figure was all white and quickly faded. I was still partially asleep so it didn't weird me out right away. I'm sure my mind was just in that in between state.. Especially since the boy strongly resembled my youngest brother...

Ah well, good morning everyone!

My bakery is considered the most haunted in the region. I've seen some freaky stuff at night. I named my ghost Isabelle. She's mostly harmless as long as you acknowledge she's there. I think she was a dancer or performer in life, so as long as you pay attention to her presence, you're good.

I know it's not just me because a few other bakers mentioned seen a white figure wearing a dress. I won't say anything about Isabelle until they bring her up.

From what I hear, ghost sightings usually occur in old houses/buildings. I find what happened to me this morning very strange since 1; My dad built the house we live in, as the property was previously vacant, and 2; We've never had a sighting before in the 18 years we've lived here. I know there is always a chance someone died on the property at some point in time but... If they did, why would we only start seeing stuff now?

I don't know... It was all so strange. When my eyes shot open from the blasting alarm, I saw it for about 2-3 seconds. It looked like when you are looking at something bright, then you shut your eyes and you can still see it's rough shape, only it's all fuzzy and glowing..

My eyes stayed on the figure as I reached to shut off the alarm and, as I did so, it turned in the direction I was reaching and faded away. 

Maybe I was just half asleep still...