On 6/18/2018 at 8:47 PM, Rosewind said:

We haven't had music in a while. I guess the Dinosaur is too busy gazing at the sky.

Haven't heard a lot of new stuff lately, haven't been looking either so

If you don't cry during the newest MHA episode you're probably one of those machine lifeforms YoRHa warned us about. 

I did cry...I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff...

2B<3

Just now, Penumbra said:

The monobears are multiplying at the rate of 1 ever 5 years!

We actually have quite a lot, they just need to be activated. Looks like one unfortunately escaped...

I disagree, you know what means? b71.jpgIT'S TIME TO S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SCRUM DEBATE!!

original.gif Awh, damn, I was gonna rub my belly button microphone on yours. We were going to make many adorable bastards, and the were all going to be sold to sweat shops.Dangan-Ronpa-V3-Monokumas.jpg

5 hours ago, Penumbra said:

The monobears are multiplying at the rate of 1 every 5 years!

Still a better rate than actual pandas.

Welcome to LPW! I'm glad you're uh...division-ing into demonic ursine assemblage, Symphi.

Rosie's SotD (Song of the Day):

44 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Welcome to LPW! I'm glad you're uh...division-ing into demonic ursine assemblage, Symphi.

Gotta build the army.

Image result for monokuma dance gif

9 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Still a better rate than actual pandas.

To be fair Pandas are useless and clearly have no interest in long term surviving. 
We should just put them out of their misery.  

monokuma-dangan-ronpa-2-goodbye-despair- You, and me baby, we are just mammals, so let's do it like they do, on the discovery channel. 

• Like 1

I checked my old deviantart for the first time all year and some guy sent a message asking for a high-rez version of an image I drew about 5 years ago. They said it was their favourite fallout equestria image and had been searching everywhere for it. Unfortunately the image may be stuck on my broken laptop and i'm not sure if I can get it back. 

I'm not really going anywhere with this story, its just a thing that happened to me.

• Haha 1

monokuma-gif-2.gif You and me baby we're ROBOT mammals, so let's do it like they do on the technology channel.