Last post wins

Once I get a place of my own, there will be no pets. Noooo sir. 

After 15+ years of cats (at least 8 at all times) and one dog, I can safely say I've had my fill.

I don't know if this is related but there was a wasp at my work this morning and I killed it but then felt super terrible about it. Like I'm just standing there over its dead body muttering "..ashes to ashes.. *sniff*... dust to dust.."

I use imgur; it's easy to use for hosting images.

I wanna rescue a husky when my life is in a place where I can take care of a dog like that properly. Otherwise my only pet is my exhusband.

Careful killing wasps -- they release a chemical that attracts/pisses off other wasps when they die. Otherwise they're in my KWR (kill without reservation) list which includes large black biting ants and mosquitoes -- NOT spiders. Spiders are friends, not food.

So I found out today whenever I walk into a room, this song plays in the background.

It's a beautiful day today. Gonna put on my bra and run some errands. My bra and only my bra.

• Surprised 1

Ugh! Packing is the WOOORRRSSST! Someone come here and do it for me so I can move faster!

Oh wait, If that happens I lose internet access and am forced semi off grid faster.... Never mind!

But if I don't go the new house owners might call the police... I seem to have been forced into a corner. I may or may not require help....

2 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Holo?!

I uh

Don't know

1 hour ago, DreamsofMaple said:

Ugh! Packing is the WOOORRRSSST! Someone come here and do it for me so I can move faster!

Oh wait, If that happens I lose internet access and am forced semi off grid faster.... Never mind!

But if I don't go the new house owners might call the police... I seem to have been forced into a corner. I may or may not require help....

dino-hug