17 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

So, how do you post pictures on here? I only know how to post images off google, idk how to post shit I have saved, or actual pictures.

My personal solution to that is..

1. Take picture or save picture to computer
 2. Log into Facebook
 3. Post the picture to Facebook but change the audience to 'only me'
 4. Right click on the picture after it's uploaded and select 'open image in new tab'
 5. Copy the URL
 6. Paste the URL here

BAM

JPEG_20180630_221050.jpg?width=494&heigh Discord works to i just found out, thanks. This is my doggy btw.

• Like 1

It's cuter than Dreamy's rat.

Once I get a place of my own, there will be no pets. Noooo sir. 

After 15+ years of cats (at least 8 at all times) and one dog, I can safely say I've had my fill.

I'm not even a responsible emotions owner, I could never be a responsible pet owner

I don't know if this is related but there was a wasp at my work this morning and I killed it but then felt super terrible about it. Like I'm just standing there over its dead body muttering "..ashes to ashes.. *sniff*... dust to dust.."

I use imgur; it's easy to use for hosting images.

I wanna rescue a husky when my life is in a place where I can take care of a dog like that properly. Otherwise my only pet is my exhusband.

Careful killing wasps -- they release a chemical that attracts/pisses off other wasps when they die. Otherwise they're in my KWR (kill without reservation) list which includes large black biting ants and mosquitoes -- NOT spiders. Spiders are friends, not food.

So I found out today whenever I walk into a room, this song plays in the background.

It's a beautiful day today. Gonna put on my bra and run some errands. My bra and only my bra.

• Surprised 1

Spiders are cool

usually only when they're not in my house or in the pile of furniture we needed to move that one time that had loads of spiders and other bugs and I legitimately ran away

I'd be happy to run anyone's errands in a maid dress if I was paid. 

Matter of fact, I would insist I do it in a maid dress. 

• Haha 1

monokuma-dangan-ronpa-2-goodbye-despair- AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

I'm on fire with my song discovery today. This one is pure gold.

• Like 1

I take it back, my dog is scared of thunder. She was relaxing all sleeping on my pillow and then out of no where thunder strikes and makes a loud as **** noise and in response she jumps up and bolted to me.

6 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Ditto but only if they have it in my color

Holo?!

Also, I freaking love this song. The feels I get listening to this while on the train/walking. 

• Like 1

Ugh! Packing is the WOOORRRSSST! Someone come here and do it for me so I can move faster!

Oh wait, If that happens I lose internet access and am forced semi off grid faster.... Never mind!

But if I don't go the new house owners might call the police... I seem to have been forced into a corner. I may or may not require help....

2 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Holo?!

I uh

Don't know

1 hour ago, DreamsofMaple said:

Ugh! Packing is the WOOORRRSSST! Someone come here and do it for me so I can move faster!

Oh wait, If that happens I lose internet access and am forced semi off grid faster.... Never mind!

But if I don't go the new house owners might call the police... I seem to have been forced into a corner. I may or may not require help....

dino-hug

Lucky for you me and Patch are up for maid hiring. 

You can pick from:

This

Spoiler

b1ed6818b2cb5a24d16f3f8f7eec59d5.jpg

or This

Spoiler

1GqhA1jYZ.png

Discount if you hire both. But you still have to pay for postage and handling. 

Psst, between you and me, I'm definitely the better maid

I mean look at her, she's standing at a weird angle, that plate is definitely gonna fall over