Last post wins

You know what you should watch? Ancient Magus Bride.

MiA manga had had some pretty nice updates lately. We've got giant jelly slug monsters, suicide squads, spicy testicles, mouth-eyes that spit out tentacles, here-let-me-rip-off-my-arm-for-you-to-barter-with, a shiny new White Whistle, and the ever-present crowd-favorite: robot penis!

• Like 1

So I was at the local weekly car show this evening

Everything was going fine

When suddenly

Out of nowhere

Fatal car accident

I'll put the story in here if anyone wants to read it.

I was talking to a friend at the row of cars closest to the road when a Cadillac with Florida plates (I'm in NH so, if it's not a rental car, he's awfully far from home..) whips by us doing what looked like about 90mph in a 35mph zone. He swerves around a car and barely misses two in the oncoming lane. Right after that, he gets to a (obviously unanticipated) sharp curve and just as he disappears from sight, we hear a loud screeeeech and BOOM. Hit an SUV head-on and sent it up an embankment. Whole front of the Cadillac was destroyed. I actually had to direct traffic to a side street until police arrived. Luckily, the SUV driver managed, with help, to walk to the ambulance. Cadillac driver was gone instantly.  

YEP WON'T BE FORGETTING THIS ONE FOR A WHILE 

I hate to be one of those people who takes pictures of tragedies but I was one of those people who takes pictures of tragedies..

37533645_1849093131800299_13112043853379

37511271_1849093135133632_18533228540204

• Like 1

I want you all to know that you're important. I know I don't post often anymore, I know that sometimes it might not be as obvious as other times, But on days when I don't feel good, You guys help. You're random antics bring a smile to my face. Obvs not everything does that, but You all help pull me out of my slump. If I haven't told you that recently, I think about it all the time. And I probably haven't told you because I feel like saying so might make me look like the giant weirdo I am.  But really, thanks for being you.

• Like 4

You too, my darling pup!

Rocky, that's awful. Watching someone die really gives you perspective for your own life and choices, and how quickly things can go wrong for a person.

Anyway...

Symphy, I found this song and thought you might like it. It's awesome!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Rocky, that's awful. Watching someone die really gives you perspective for your own life and choices, and how quickly things can go wrong for a person.

It really does.. I usually always wear my seatbelt but, now I'm going to always wear it... 

I'm still a little shaken up about it and still kinda in disbelief that I actually witnessed something so tragic... It's got my mind all fuzzy today. I can't think too straight and the thought of death has been on my mind on and off all day... 

On a lighter note, I met a guy in my town today who is actually named Rocky. So... I assure you, today has honestly still been an amazing day!

A6zP.gif