*plomps*

*AND EVEN FLOMPHS!!!*

Waaaaah Diegoooo!

I've missed youuuuuu.

YOU CAN'T GO.

ITS ILLEGAL.

BY POSTING HERE YOU'VE AGREE TO THE NEWLY INSTATED RULES

WHICH SAY...

...if.. if your name is Bacon, you're not allowed to leave after posting, for a minimum of...

......2 years???

2 years <:3

Woah there!

original.gif

Seriously though, good to see ya buddy.

2 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

it me

Oh hai there.

• Like 2

Dec 17 new episodes of steven universe airing weekly anybody who watches is welcome to come join a fun watch together thing with me and whoever else I can gather

most recent episode is legs from here to homeworld if you need to catch up before then. the one airing on the 17th might actually be legs from here to homeworld instead of a proper new episode since that ep was only released on the app and hasn't aired on tv yet, so the watch togethers might start a week later idk yet

more details to come closer to

• Like 1

you've got a month give or take you can power through it. I rewatched the whole thing recently and it only took like 3ish days 

stick with it at least until the green lady shows up

episode titles and dates are out

dec 17th is legs from here to homeworld which has been out on the app for months

dec 24th familiar

dec 31st together alone

jan 7th escapism

jan 21st battle of heart and mind

idk wtf they're thinking premiering new episodes on christmas eve and new years eve but oh well I probably won't be busy

3 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

you've got a month give or take you can power through it. I rewatched the whole thing recently and it only took like 3ish days 

stick with it at least until the green lady shows up

3ish days?? There's several seasons, right? That must be some serious dedication...

there's five seasons (one of the upcoming episodes is the season 5 finale) but the episodes are only 10 minutes long so you can pop a bunch off real quick. just under 30 hours worth of episodes it's like if a grown up show only had one or two seasons

On 11/15/2018 at 12:30 PM, BaconofChaos said:

Seriously though, good to see ya buddy.

8'D

PLEASE MISTER BACON FRIEND

You must tell me of your adventures in the outside world!

Does society still stand?

Have we built a magnetic accelerator cannon on the moon yet?

HOW MANY MEN DID YOU HAVE TO KILL?

How many women!?

How many...... children???

AND HOW MANY WOMEN DID YOU SEDUCE?

HOW MANY MEN??

HOW MANY........ a-animals???

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID YOU GET ME AS A SOUVENIR??? >:I

On 11/15/2018 at 11:35 PM, DreamsofMaple said:

Always great to see this place e so alive!

*sniffs*

*sniff sniffs*

You.

You interest me greatly.

*pokes*

*prods*

*prokes*

What are you?

HOW DID YOU GET HERE??

WHICH COLOR OF SUNLIGHT HATH BIRTHED YOU UPON US???

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID YOU BRING ME AS A SOUVENIR??? >:I

On 11/19/2018 at 1:00 PM, Angie Cakes said:

Dec 17 new episodes of steven universe airing weekly anybody who watches is welcome to come join a fun watch together thing with me and whoever else I can gather

HEEEEEECK YEH YO!

Ya know I'm totally on board fer these friendo shin-digs!

Hopefully we can find a time/date that works for everyone who wants to join, if the initial air dates (UNDERSTANDABLY) work out.

Hey.

HEY.

HEEEEEEEY!

Hey, you nerds.

This Saturday, Paradise (the boyfriend) and I (the writhing mass of expletives and eel flesh) are having an art stream in order to work up some funds in order to purchase that big, compendium of yummy dragon dads that is Spyro: Reignited Trilogy! (CUZ WE'RE ESSENTIALLY A COUPLE OF LAZY NEETS WHO DON'T WORK PROPER JOBS)

AND THEN EVENTUALLY WE'LL STREAM OUR PLAY THROUGH FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO WATCH!

SO if ya got a couple bucks to spare and an active imagination, Paradise will be taking requests for things to draw from peeps in the audience.

Anything goes, AS LONG AS ITS DRAGONS! Dragons from Spyro, dragon OCs or characters, OR ANY DRAGONS IN GENERAL!

PAY WHAT YA LIKE! : D

And if ya DON'T got any spare cash, come watch us stream anyways!

Paradise will be doin' the drawings and I'll be playin' some vidja games on the side~

Also as a warning (or potentially an added perk), the stream will likely be QUITE NSFW, both in language and content drawn. So just a heads up!~

THIS SATURDAY!

NOVEMBER 24TH!!

1:00PM EST!!!

https://picarto.tv/DrawNest

BE THERE

OR BE... lame >:I

1542838330.paradisebird_reignitedsketch.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29462680/

• Like 1

Am...

Am I reading the title of this show wrong...?

Are parts of that in another language...??

Or is that legitimately a show about a self-empowered, independant woman taking fat, dank rips from a devil's giggle kiln...???

AT SOME POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE??????????

So, I was at work moving around some stuff in the kitchen when I accidentally knocked over the fire extinguisher, causing the pin to fall out.
I asked my co-workers wtf I was suppose to do, but they aren't very helpful so I tried to put the pin back in myself.
I looked at the handle thing and saw two holes, big enough to fit the pin in. But he pin wouldn't fit because they weren't aligned.
So me with my infinite wisdom thought to myself, 'I'll just squeeze the handle and slip the pin in', causing the fire extinguisher to go off. 

Luckily it was only Co2 so it just made a god awful noise instead of a mess.  

• Like 1