Last post wins

date uncertain but sometime next week I will likely have another drunk art stream followed by a group video call & jackbox games please respond with days that you are free if interested. gonna get my work schedule tomorrow sometime most likely

as for new SU episodes, we'll likely do a group watch for the first one that airs on Dec 24th on Dec 26th bc people will be busy with christmas. the group watch for the one that airs on the 31st may or may not be moved to the 1st depending on how many of us are losers without plans that night

• Like 1
On 12/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, Angie Cakes said:

date uncertain but sometime next week I will likely have another drunk art stream followed by a group video call & jackbox games please respond with days that you are free if interested. gonna get my work schedule tomorrow sometime most likely

got my work schedule this will either happen wednesday, thursday or friday next week depending on what day most people say they're free

So Christmas shopping update..

Basically failed the mission. Bought one expensive present then bought myself a bunch of Hotwheels cars and the new Greta Van Fleet album.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DreamsofMaple said:

I want 0 gifts! I hate receiving gifts. XS I get what they mean, and I can appreciate and love the THOUGHT but the actual gift make me feel cringey, embarrassed and gross.

I said I didn't want anything and yet you sent me stuff.

*slaps*

I can never think of anything that I would want. I usually say "You know the stuff I like, just get me anything"..

Actually there are a couple albums I would like this year but if I don't get them, I'll  ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶m̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶t̶r̶u̶m̶  buy them myself off Amazon.

14 hours ago, Penumbra said:

I am happy and i'm thinking about getting dreamy a bag of black liquorice as a present. 

You two are welcome. 

No thanks, I don't like eating dog poop. I have alcohol that tastes like black licorices! And it tastes like DEATH!

8 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I said I didn't want anything and yet you sent me stuff.

*slaps*

That's because I don't care what you think! And you deserve gifts!

1 minute ago, DreamsofMaple said:

Wasn't it MAy?

Idk when the last thing comes, so it will probably be April.

Gosh, I got so much stuff. I don't even know if any of it got stolen by package thieves. I don't think my neighbourhood gets many of those though.

We should hold an LPW Yankee swap. Wouldn't that be awesome? We all send gifts to each other's addresses at random, then post pictures of what we got and then we will, one at a time, choose the gifts we want to swap with. I mean, it'll probably be March by the time the last person receives their swapped gift and we can finally open them but come on, you can't say it's a completely terrible and unrealistic idea, can you? 

I feel you on that haha. Obviously it'd be far too expensive and complicated to be any fun at all. But honestly, I think it would stand as a testiment of LPW's dedication if we were ever insane enough to attempt it.  

I'd be totally down for a secret santa-esque thing!

On 12/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, SymphonicFire said:

Idk when the last thing comes, so it will probably be April.

Gosh, I got so much stuff. I don't even know if any of it got stolen by package thieves. I don't think my neighbourhood gets many of those though.

Oof that would be money burnt XS

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

We should hold an LPW Yankee swap. Wouldn't that be awesome? We all send gifts to each other's addresses at random, then post pictures of what we got and then we will, one at a time, choose the gifts we want to swap with. I mean, it'll probably be March by the time the last person receives their swapped gift and we can finally open them but come on, you can't say it's a completely terrible and unrealistic idea, can you? 

I would be the one sending all the Dildos!

• Aubergine 1
5 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Angie sent me an Xmas care package a few years back. I’ve been meaning to send one back but I’m terrible at stuff like that. 

Angie sent me a couple things many years ago back when we were a packaged deal.. What I sent her was never even close to being as cool as what she sent me... Kinda feel bad about that now haha