Last post wins

Of course it is! I know it to be true. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, they do say, so I make the most of every moment I spend with yours. It is my greatest friend and darkest tormentor. Late at night, in the dark hours, it sits at the center of my curled body, feeding on my warmth. I whisper to it and sometimes it whispers back: sweet nothings, gentle cooing. I run my tongue along its moist, gray matter. Can you feel it? It tastes like love.

Oh how I long to be close to you. Close isn't close enough, lest we could sew our tongues together and stick together our lips with krazy glue. Imagine how wonderful it would be. As the starvation sets in, the only thing we would have for sustenance would be each others saliva. That and the endless pools of light in each other's eyes. Imagine the breathtaking beauty of being able to watch that light slowly fade. Imagine watching that turning point, that apex, that breaking of the spine, as the starvation finally pushes us over the edge and our inner animal wrenches open the arteries of our civilized selves.

Just think of how awe-inspiring it would be to watch that animal escape: primal, unstoppable, full of rage and hunger. To feel it kicking and screaming and scratching. To feel it as we finally try to devour each other, mouth first, teeth smashing up against teeth. Feel the warm trickle of life as it escapes between the cracks. It feels like love.

A lot of ponies might think this is madness but I am not crazy. I have not lost my mind, it is simply with you!

Awwwh, come now Rocksy! I know Cupcakes can be a real pancreas, but you know Pinkie's just kidney with you. You really got to learn to liver it up with these fanfics! Boy, these jokes are getting bladder. Guess ya gotta develop a stomach for them! Teehee :3

• Like 2

Cupcakes isn't near as bad as Little Bakery of Horrors, imo. I've only read LBoH once. I've done a reading of Cupcakes and have about half of it posted on youtube.

Yeah, in a wonderfully sinister voice which fit rather perfectly >:3

*has commented on that video*

*is Nightfall Shimmer*

And I do believe it tis a coming of age rite for all little fillies and colts in the herd. It is something we all do on our journey toward becoming loving and tolerating mares and stallions. For no pony can say they truly love and tolerate unless they delve to the deepest pits of Pinkie Pie darkness, come to grips with the horrid, blood stained demons there, and eventually forgive Pinkie Pie for what she has done, accepting her with open arms: regardless of fanfic status.

It is a journey of understanding for all little fillies and colts. Some can't quite come to grips with those demons. Rocksy here is struggling just a wee bit :3

BUT HE CAN DO. BECOME A STALLION ROCKSY. HUG IT OUT WITH THOSE DEMONS. GIGGLE AT THE GHOSTLY!

Hey. The pony life isn't meant for everyone. Equestria gets hardcore sometimes.

All the ponies on the show are crazy after all.

So very beautifully crazy~

ALSO, BOW BEFORE ME.

I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE RANKS OF BRONY!

500 GLORIOUS POSTS. EACH MORE BEAUTIFULLY INSANE THAN THE LAST.

My maturation is complete... I can feel the transformations taking place...

My mane is coming in... my tail is growing out...

Oh! Here come the hooves!

lczfx,fcxd,mvfj;ldsaf,,ljm;lhd

dfsmmknhcdlbkhml ,jxdf

bvhffzdxkldl fdmlfdm dfsmfdmkfdkmfdkk fd ,mdf,mdbm ,fd

m,cfm,dfm,df!

Watching the saw movies in succession sure does my you say weird things. I can't wait to tear out somepony's rib cage. I'm also starting to wonder what would happen if i was to sew to ponies back to back. Then make them split each other apart.

1312074550207.jpg?1318992465

it'll be just like Christmas

Bah, that'd be boorrrrring!

One would simply rip the flesh off the back of the other. Or, more likely, the flesh would simply rend at the point of connection.

You needta get invasive up in this b*tch if you're gonna be thinking like that.

Interconnect some veins. Intertwine digestive tracks. Share some nerves.

THEN let 'em pull each other apart.

Oh the carols they will sing!~ :3

HEY IMAGINE PUTTING A TOOTHPICK BETWEEN YOUR BIG TOENAIL AND KICKING A WALL REALLY HARD!!

YOWZA! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING?! THAT'S MESSED UP AND SICK AND---and----I mean...pfft...that's nothing compared to...erm...what I do at a daily bases...really...

Pffft...seriously...

Pfft....

Yeah...

• Like 3