My favorite MLK Jr. quote comes from a sermon I have on my computer, I have typed it out for you:

"I'm not a consensus leader, I don't determine what is right and wrong by looking at the budget of the Southern Christian Leadership Congress, or by taking a Gallup poll of the majority opinion. Ultimately a genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.

On some positions, cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it politic? Vanity comes along and asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must do it because conscience tells him it is right."

"Waste not fresh tears over old griefs." - Euripides

Unless you need to grieve and had never done it yet for some reason.

"Gentlemen, Please, no fighting in the war room!"

-Some guy whose name slips my mind

I believe "Dr. Strangelove" gets the credit for that one.

“Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.”

-Stephen King

For the record, the 4 harry potter books that I read are among the 4 worst books that I have ever finished.