• 7 months later...

Every now and then, some visionary individuals come along with a concept that is so original and so revolutionary that your immediate reaction is: ''Those individuals should be on medication.'' - Dave Barry regarding International talk like a pirate day.

"All you need to good things in life is to throw your arms up and run screaming in one direction. You'll either figure things out, kind of, or you'll crash and burn in a horrible twisted wreckage. But the important thing is just to not think about the horrible wreckage part"

-Fimflamfilosophy

"The written word, it's a powerful thing. But you must always be careful with words, Meggie; elseways you'll get lost in them and never find your way back." - Mortimer Folchart, Inkheart

"Mortimer, be quick, be clear or I swear I'll disinherit you." - Elinor Folchart, Inkheart

[colour=#b22222]"What's that sticky stuff called?" [/colour][colour=#006400]"Duct tape, sir?" [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Ahh, duct tape, I love duct tape!" [/colour]- Capricorn, Inkheart

[colour=#333333]"The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." -Stanley Kubrick[/colour]

[colour=#333333]"[/colour][colour=#333333]The only person who has the right attitude about boxing in the movies for me was Buster Keaton[/colour][colour=#333333]." -Martin Scorsese[/colour]

[colour=#333333]"[/colour][colour=#333333]A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet." -Akira Kurosawa[/colour]

"I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. I'm a god****ed billionaire!" -Howard Hughes

"Geeks stay up all night disassembling the world so that they can put it together with new features. They tinker and fix things that aren't broken. Geeks abandon the world around them because they're too busy soldering together a new one. They obsess, and in many cases, they suffer." -Matthew Inman

"Us humans are in a car hurtling a hundred miles an hour towards a brick wall, and we're arguing over where we're going to sit." David Suzuki, on pollution

"We will send a man to the moon and we will bring him back safely in this decade and we will do the other things; not because it is easy, but because they are hard." JFK, on the moon landings

"Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.”

-Bruce Lee

There's always a bright side to life, a silver lining to every situation, just be sure to remember these things. Resist being blinded by negative emotions.