[Ponyville Spa] Healing Waters [Temporally CLOSED]

knight

Lotus smiled a bit and looks a bit.

"Maybe we will start with Your hooves then, giving it a little manicure and giving some of our special oils on Your hooves?" Lotus again smiled when she get Bon Bon on the couch and thought a bit to herself about telling to customer what to take without explaining to them other services.

"Or if You want I can make give You a massage, it can be refreshable aswell. We can do pretty much what You want, but these two things are the best for the start so I would like if You would pick one of them and I could start doing that, what You wanted." Lotus gave again a little smile getting a some of the oils near the couch if the Bon Bon would pick this one instead of massage. She liked Bon Bon and she thought he can help while she was first time in SPA.

Bon Bon smiled, "I guess a hooficure would be....okay...."

Bon Bon followed along onto the couch, still wondering if she should remind Lotus that she had still yet to shower, "S....soooo...um.....should....should I go shower....or do you want to get started with my hooves...and then I shower? I guess I'm just not entirely sure how this works....."

Bon Bon crossed her forehooves uncomfortably while sitting on the couch, eyeballing Lotus curiously, and gave a subconscious flip of her hair, "I'd really like to take a quick shower--I'd hate to go in with a dirty mane..."

The fresh cucumber slices that Aloe applied upon Savory's eyes just a little while ago caused her to feel wide awake, the cool and refreshing texture soothing her tired eyes. The teal-coated mare could practically feel the deep purple bags under them disappearing. So enamored with this level of comfort, Savory barely heard Aloe mention something about a hornicure. Ugh. She would have to decline that at least. Savory had always had an issue with anypony touching her horn, ever since some schoolyard bullies back home teased her for being the only unicorn in her generation. They tugged on it, as if to imply that it was a fake, and spat on it. The mare can't help but giggle as she thought back to her last visit of her homeland, when she bumped into the much older bullies who used every line in the book to get her attention, hoping they'd get lucky with a 'gorgeous unicorn' such as herself. Boy, did they get an earful and a well-placed kick in the nether regions. Then again, it might be a nice change to get over that silly anxiety once and for all. Healing Waters is frequented by a lot of ponies, and the sisters do high-quality work.

"Why not? I'll just bide my time until she gets back," Savory nodded, humming an ancestral song to herself while she waited for Aloe to return.

Lotus facehoofed and started to laugh while looking at Bon Bon and shaking her head. After some seconds of laughing she got to her normal stance and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Miss! I forgot You don't take a shower I'm silly for forgetting that" She laughed again and nodded a bit to Bon Bon.

"You know, often when ponies come to this position they should be after shower so I really forgot about that, please forgive me Miss for my mistake like this." She nodded to Bon again with smile and showed her the way to the showers.

"Don't really hurry Miss, take Your time and when You will be done come here again."

Silverbolt felt the oil being drizzled onto his back and Aloe's hooves making contact with his coat. She forcefully started kneading his back muscles and he let out an audible hiss of discomfort as he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. He could feel the muscles tense up momentarily before slowly relaxing back with new soreness but the sensation was muted compared to what it was before he arrived. He let out a sigh of contentment as he said, "T-thank you Aloe, keep it up!". He could feel it hurting a lot more than before but he just smiled and let the pain wash over him but he felt she wasn't being forceful enough and asked, "Do you think you could apply a little more pressure? There are some deep tissues you aren't reaching and thank you Aloe.".

Aloe pressed a little harder eliciting a pop from the wing joints. "Really? Don't get too many customers who ask for that. I'll try using a little more force then." She began pressing harder in a way that most would find painful and began working every fiber. It wasn't often she felt like she was using her full expertise with a customer so it was a welcome change to be able to work more freely with a tougher customer.

She caught the sound of humming from her other customer. Apparently she wasn't as asleep as she had though? Something seemed to be familiar about what she was humming but she couldn't place her hoof on it. "Miss Spell? I'm about halfway though here..." she paused a moment as a thought occurred to her. "Your eyes have been covered this whole time, haven't they? We actually have another customer. He's very charming you should introduce yourselves."

Silverbolt winced as his wing joints popped from the increased pressure. "Ouch. Didn't expect my joints to pop like that...", he said to no one in particular as Aloe worked every fiber of his muscles. His muscles tensed again, causing him to shudder before relaxing completely. "Wow... You are applying just the right amount of pressure! My muscles are being worked to new soreness but they are relaxing in such a way that I have never experienced in my life! Thank you Aloe.", he said with a smile, the soreness and discomfort getting to him but he toughed it out.

Hearing the unicorn next to him humming and then Aloe saying that he was charming and that they should speak, his face flushed a little at the compliment. He didn't think he was charming, he just saw himself as an extremely courteous stallion towards other ponies. Looking over at the unicorn he said politely, "My name is Silverbolt, and I am a courier. How are you feeling today?".

Lotus facehoofed and started to laugh while looking at Bon Bon and shaking her head. After some seconds of laughing she got to her normal stance and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Miss! I forgot You don't take a shower I'm silly for forgetting that" She laughed again and nodded a bit to Bon Bon.

"You know, often when ponies come to this position they should be after shower so I really forgot about that, please forgive me Miss for my mistake like this." She nodded to Bon again with smile and showed her the way to the showers.

"Don't really hurry Miss, take Your time and when You will be done come here again."

Bon Bon smiled quaintly at the mare as she directed her towards the shower room, and handed her the blueish robe--it wasn't quite Lyra's color....but it was still pretty. She hung it on a hook, along with her purse, and turned the faucet on in the shower area, letting the steamy water wash over her until her tight curls slithered completely straight. She sighed and set on the tile, thinking over things as she let the water clear her mane and fur of all the perfume and smells of the day. Earlier, when she had been out, somepony had kicked her garbage cart--she was still battling to get that scent out, weeks later.

After staying in the shower a good ten minutes, Bon Bon finally toweled herself off and trotted out of the room, garbed in the nice robe,with a towel wrapped around her head, and headed for her host, "Okay, Lotus! I'm ready to go! All squeaky clean!"

She grinned nervously--with the slightest squeak of excitement, "Okay! What's first?!"

• 2 weeks later...

Savory paused in her humming to hear someone talking beside her. Removing the cucumbers from her eyes momentarily and blinking in the light, she spotted a cobalt blue pegasus stallion next to her on another massage table, currently being worked on by Aloe.

"My name is Silverbolt, and I am a courier. How are you feeling today?"

"Oh, pleased to meet you, Silverbolt," Savory began, flushing for not noticing him sooner. "I'm Savory Spell, and I own Ambrosia Winds Cafe in central Ponyville." Letting out a long sigh, the teal mare smiled. "Much better, now that I'm getting treated. My line of work is such a chore, since I don't have any other staff at the moment. Coming here to take a personal day just sounded like heaven."

• 2 weeks later...

(he's cobalt blue actually and I apologize for the delay)

Silverbolt listened intently to the unicorn mare with a friendly smile as she explained to him that she owned a cafe in town. It hadn't slipped past him that she had flushed a little when she first began to speak and replied to her, "It's great to meet you Savory Spell and it is absolutely great to hear that you are feeling better. I'm here because I overworked myself and needed this to recharge myself so I can continue delivering the high priority packages. It's a chore, dodging storms and the occasional hydra. So I guess what I am trying to say is, I understand how tiring working in the service industry. I'll be sure to pay your cafe a visit sometime!". He flushed a little after that, realizing that he had rambled a little too long and felt that if he had had any chance at all to be friends with Savory, he had probably blown it. "Way to screw it up! You practically talked her ear off!", he thought to himself as Aloe continued to work her healing touch on his body, restoring him to peak condition.

[OOC: Whoops, my bad! Fixed it.]

Savory listened to Silverbolt comment about the rigors of his daily work as a courier, her eyes widening slightly upon hearing the dangers he had to deal with.

"My, I couldn't imagine having to dodge all those harrowing obstacles! It's no wonder you would need a break," she responded, bringing a concerned hoof to her mouth in a gasp. "That's why I admire pegasi so much more, they have so much more pressure on them because they can fly. The Wonderbolts, that Rainbow Dash, and mail ponies like you, especially have my respect."

Savory nodded her head slowly, as if agreeing with herself. "You know, Silverbolt, I would say you are the most courageous pegasus I've ever had the joy of meeting," she said with a warm smile. "And I would love for you to visit the cafe sometime. The first meal's on the house, by the way. Consider it my gift to you for being such an attentive gentlecolt."