The Bag Boutique {Invite Only Rp Pm for invite}

Techno Tealeaf

(sorry for the late reply, moving killed my wifi for a while)

Techno quickly turned to face the pony who had taken her mane tie. "Wait miss that's-" She was momentarily blinded by a flash from the camera as the bag was placed over her back. She raised a hoof up and rubbed her eye. "Wow that's bright." She shook her head causing her messy mane to shake and helped her long mane to settle in a more natural way. As the camera flashed and she realised what exactly was going on her eyes widened and she raised a hoof up to her face and backed away from Photo Finish. "Oh nonono Mrs. Finish I-" *FLASH* "I'm not a -" *FLASH* "Ma'am I'm not a model! I-I'm not even popular! *FLASH* "I think you have the wrong mare!" She nervously shook her bangs over her face in a desperate attempt to hide.

The camera continuously flashed, the light blue fashion scout obviously not at all discouraged by Techno's sheepish behavior. She barely took notice of Cashmere either, as he suggested to wait until after the shop closed to continue the photo shoot. She was in the zone, and this was the perfect moment. She couldn't risk to wait...

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

...until her film ran out. From seemingly out of nowhere, a mare stepped beside Photo Finish and placed a spare film next to her. It was one of those things that the mare of fashion wouldn't allow anyone else to do for her, so she began to very carefully replace the film, mumbling to herself about "magicz" and "stars", and "shine".

Two of Photo Finish's mares had stepped up to Techno, offering her a water bottle and giving her encouraging smiles. They knew all to well that their boss would go to great length perusing potential models, and it was usually easier if her "victims" played along. After all, it could be a big opportunity for a mare to be discovered by Photo Finish.

The lids of the camera snapped back into place, and Photo Finish looked at her latest model. She seemed excited, which was unusual for her. However, this might just be her second big find in one day, which was something to be excited about. Her features calmed as she settled behind the camera.

"It iz time to make..." She paused dramatically, straightening her posture "...de magicz!!"