This is the official thread for viewing and chatting about the third episode of Season Two - Lesson Zero

New video is up: 720i High Def, closed captioned, no commercials. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sv4KRYXa6Y

Remember folks, discussion will likely contain spoilers, so tread them carefully if you haven't watched! :)

what, it's already aired? :D I thought for sure I was going to miss it and have to watch it later! this is good, I still have two hours before I have to leave for the day

Okay, that episode was seriously awesome. :lol:

I didn't think Twilight was capable of a breakdown quite like that.. She seriously got kind of scary there.

Big Mac was just hilarious there... and just seeing the whole town get into it in the end... just amazing.

The new season is shaping up to be amazing! :)

I've definitely gotta agree. Discord was an AMAZING villain, but as an overall episode this one was WAY better. The only thing it was missing was an awesome song~

When I saw Big Mac standin' there I was totally like, "OMIGOSH, BIG MAC INTERACTIN' WITH TWILIGHT AGAIN!"

And then Derpy and the mayor face to face and Derpy pulls out and DERP EYES! I squee'd xDD

Oh and I totally claim cheshire grin Twilight as my new avatar >:3

• Like 1

Also, Twilight's expressions were some of the best of the entire show. The one she had when she popped out of the tree was just amazing (and probably mentally disturbing for the younger audience).

71380%20-%20tagme.png

>Your face when you realized Twilight's horn is going through the bird.

Also, did anyone catch Derpy derping around the end?

Oh boy.... everyone remembers the horrifying things that cropped up after Pinkie's meltdown.

Twilight's meltdown was TOTALLY 10x worse that hers xD

Get ready to see Twilight ripping the skin offa ponies to use as parchment to write her lessons on.

Anypony else terrified of angry Celestia? I almost apologized out loud when she yelled at Twilight. Not sure what for, but I guess I thought I did something wrong.

This episode was the best by far, in my opinion. So many things about it were just perfect. The way Twilight slowly descended into madness was amazing.

Big Macintosh grabbing the doll near the end was definitely the best part, though.

If there's one thing I MUST complain about, it's that the CMC didn't sound like they should. I'm concerned since Sweetie Belle's voice is one of my favorite.

Omg, so that WASN'T my imagination?! D:

I thought Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom sounded... mostly correct.

But Scootaloo... the moment I heard her I was like, "...wut?"