'Ello everypony

ElusiveMrMadden

Hey everypony. My name's ElusiveMrMadden wherever ponies may be. I'm a bit towards the younger side of the FiM fandom (15) and I enjoy songwriting, aviation in general, programming :geek: and hours and hours of poni, that just about covers it. I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community!

Hahah, don't worry, random bouts of cursing shouldn't be a problem here.

As far as the programming goes, I tend to stick with the easy stuff for the most part. I learned quite a bit of Lua last summer and I know VB.NET pretty well. Currently, I'm learning Java in school. I've been into HTML/CSS for quite a while (doesn't count as programming, but whatever) but I'm still not quite perfect in that area.

Hahah, don't worry, random bouts of cursing shouldn't be a problem here.

As far as the programming goes, I tend to stick with the easy stuff for the most part. I learned quite a bit of Lua last summer and I know VB.NET pretty well. Currently, I'm learning Java in school. I've been into HTML/CSS for quite a while (doesn't count as programming, but whatever) but I'm still not quite perfect in that area.

With the advent of HTML 5 -- and Adobe's recent "Flash to HTML 5" conversion tool, not to mention WebOS and ChromeOS, I really think HTML/CSS qualify as programming.

I used to do a lot of VB but that was in the VB5 days...