My 3D Art Project - Fluttershy

MisterBull

131906555914.png

currently a work in progress...

This is the first of a series of artwork that I'm doing that I'll be converting into a 3D image so you could view it either on a 3DS (or other 3D devices) or through the traditional methods (stereo cross eye vision or the goofy red/cyan 3D glasses)

I've posted a thread on Ponychan (here: http://www.ponychan..../res/54417.html) but it hasnt been getting very much attention (I believe because everypony there thinks its strictly 3DS oriented, which it isnt...)

Anyway, I figured I'd at least post a thread here and hope for a better prospect from this wonderful community! :)

131916964476.png

> a bit more touching up

> some foreground scenery

> properly titled

> signed & dated

> framed

this artwork can officially be labelled as COMPLETED

though a the moment I'm having some withdrawal issues about converting it into 3D. Why? Well because I feel it looks damn good as it is.

But really...I dunno... I did promise a 3D image and I should deliver as promised. But maybe I should had went for a more simpler approach so I wouldn't feel so burned out just by looking at the image before beginning the proceedure. Maybe this feeling will go away by tomorrow.

I'd really like some opinions on the matter if y'all dont mind :)

• Like 1

AWESOME. I love 3d! I do have difficulty, however, viewing the furthest layer back. I can't seem to get the images to come together without losing everything, or alternatively, I can make the rear layer come together, but then the front makes no sense.

Related 3d ponyness you might dig:

AWESOME. I love 3d! I do have difficulty, however, viewing the furthest layer back. I can't seem to get the images to come together without losing everything, or alternatively, I can make the rear layer come together, but then the front makes no sense.

Related 3d ponyness you might dig: http://www.canterlot...__fromsearch__1

the 3D in this picture seems to vary in quality according to the person viewing it. Maybe its because of how far the background is shifted. Each layer is shifted 1 pixel accordingly to their number and there are 97 layers in all.

I hope my skill improves from each picture that I'll be doing in the future... :P

awesome link, btw and thanks for the feedback!