Stuck in the Everfree Forest

Kodachrome

"Such a lovely day for taking pictures," Kodachrome thought to herself. She had a whole day all to herself for the first time in a long time and wanted to do some photography. She had been walking around Ponyville all morning, looking for a location. "I bet the Everfree Forest has some places that would photograph beautifully," and with that, she was off into the forest to take some pictures.

She fluttered on over to the forest and as she arrived, she figured it'd be best to scout a location from above the forest. Rather than actually search for a location, Koda started to daydream so intensely that she had forgotten to flap her wings. Koda looked down, the tops of the trees were getting nearer and nearer by the second. Koda screamed, she realized what she had done. She flapped as hard as she could to try and stop herself from falling.

Some smaller branches snapped, leaves rustled and there was a loud thud followed by an even louder "OOMPH!" Koda had landed on one of the thicker branches of a tree. "Thank Celestia! That wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been," She said to herself. Koda looked down and attempted to flutter down to the ground. She fell with a loud thump, her wing was sprained. She was stuck in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

~Sunny Sparks

Sunny Sparks trotted along through Everfree forest, humming as she did. The teacher's thing or whatever had let off early, as they realizded that there really wasn't anything to discuss. But the parincipal insisted that they get together just to see how the students were doing. It was pretty silly, Sunny thought. She had decided to spend her free time going on an adventure through the Everfree forest! The other teacher's were such scaredy cats, and she couldn't find Carnation Split anywhere, so she was going on a solo adventure! She grinned as she posed heroically on a big rock, before giggling and jumping down. She looked around, deciding which way to go, before spotting a single flower growing in a rather empty section of the forest. Carnation liked flowers, she'd get him a souvenir. Before she could get over to it, she heard a voice coming from beside her. She looked around, but couldn't see anyone. Suddenly, a yellowish Pegasus fell from a tree.

"Oh gosh!" She exclaimed, quickly running over to the wounded looking pony. "Are you okay?"

"I-I hurt my wing. I started to daydream at the worst possible time." Koda was on the verge of tears. "I just wanted to come out here and take some pictures and now I'm lost and hurt," she sniffled and hobbled around the area as if she was going to find some kind of clue as to which way was home. There was nothing that helped identify the way home. Koda turned to face the golden earth pony, "Are you lost too? How am I going to get out of here? I feel so helpless stuck on the ground." Koda plopped down, defeated, and tried to make a plan to get home.

~Sunny Sparks

Sunny could see that this pony was about to start crying any second now. She seemed so scared, which was believable, they were in the Everfree forest. "Cheer up, I can get you out of here!" She wasn't one for comforting ponies. "I know exactly how to get out of here, thanks to my trail of bread crumbs." She hadn't left a trail of bread crumbs, but she had drawn a happy face on a tree every so often. She didn't plan on using them to find her way out, but had done it because she thought that this place could use some brightening up. There was one on a tree behind her, she knew. "Let's go!"