Nightmare Night Guide and Rules!

Manestream

"Second place? Second place!? I don't do second place! I'll get those final pieces of candy and win the prize and then the eyes of everypony in town will be on me, like they totally should!"

Pretty good considering the mental trauma you had to go through to get there ;D

• Like 1

"Second place? Second place!? I don't do second place! I'll get those final pieces of candy and win the prize and then the eyes of everypony in town will be on me, like they totally should!"

If DT wins, I might just swear off ponies forever, lol

We're cursed ponies, Miss Tiara. CURSED I tell you! You'll end this event candyless, poison joked, or both! Seriously, Hoss and I have crumby luck, 3 Discords, so 3 times poison joked.

hi hi

If I was determined to win and not just have fun, I'd have made sure to join the same location as my runners up so that they couldn't pass me, but I'm trying to keep it in character. Its about the friendship, not the competition. :)

Precisely. I joined topics pretty much completely arbitrarily, which is just as well since I'm pretty sure who shows up is random anyway.

Also, I believe we are now tied for first... Hm.

So, if Ginger Mint and Diamond Tiara are TIED at the end of seven events, we need a tie-breaker!

Maybe have a twin cave playoff wtih Princess Luna hiding in one and Nightmare Moon hiding in the other.

Two caves, two ponies, Each pony enters a different cave.

Luna rewards the winner with one last piece of candy, while the loser gets frightened by Nightmare Moon!

Just a suggestion........ :D:D:D:D:D

It did indeed end in a tie. I am not in charge of what will happen from here, so let's wait for a verdict from Manestream. Thanks for participating everypony.

Between this and the Running of the Leaves, what is with Diego's luck when it comes to these RP events...? :?:

Looks like I tied with a bunch of ponies for third. Surprising, considering Spirit's night was so slow to start.

hi hi

Well... I guess I'm not sure if it matters, but Ginger Mint did give Diamond Tiara a piece of candy on the second night...

True, I dunno if that would count for the rules of the game though.

Between this and the Running of the Leaves, what is with Diego's luck when it comes to these RP events...? :?:

The Random Number God and I are good friends. We go bowling every Sunday :smug:

• Like 1

A tie! woo! I'm going to have to figure something out for that; actually I already *know* what I want to do, just gotta make sure I can do it ;}

Thanks for participating everypony! I will be announcing winners and when I send prizes out in the news thread (and here); but its going to take me a day or two- we're still coping with the holiday influx at my job, and theyve got me working long hours!

Oh- and there WILL be forum awards too- but until I get an update for the awards system, they arent going to show. Minor hiccup since IPB3 updated; those silly gooses.

Big thank you to riverhippo for helping me out with this!