Nightmare Night Guide and Rules!

Manestream

Well I definetly learned a lot from this event, and the ROTL on how I can do things better for each- I try to come up with original ideas for 'activities' on the forum here, and while they usually sound pretty good in my head and on paper, they dont always pan out the way I *quite* want them too- and a lot of that is because I try to tackle it all myself, and I really dont have the time for that xD

But we learn with every event, and i'm certain that the next will be even better- and have its own unique twist that will hopefully be enjoyable for everypony ;}

Congratulations to the winners- Diego Havoc and Ginger Mint! I went out and picked up a few little extra things last night after work (but my phone died, so no camera to take pictures with). I'm going to take the prize basket we have, and re-assemble it with an extra thing or two to make two grab-bags so you can each have one! Congratulations again you two on a very lucky Nightmare Night!

But thats not all- due to our recent forum upgrade (just before Artax went on vacation), several of our forum hooks are outdated and are awaiting updates- but once we get them your awards will pop up! And there will be awards for ponies who achieved certain unusual feats- you'll just have to wait to see what they are! But I can tell you it may have to do with how lucky- or unlucky you were this Nightmare Night!

Thank you again to all of our donators who made the prize packages possible! Another big thank you to Tales for communicating, organizing, and handling the prizes and making sure we had some to give away! And thank you to Riverhippo for his table skills and taking the time to calculate all of the scores for Nightmare Night so I could actually sleep!