Brony Clothing

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

You have a larger selection of shirts at WeLoveFine.com. Plus they are all hand made when you order so each one is unique. I don't really have opportunity to go to HT very often so ordering from WLF is better for my sanity.

I buy my pony shirt at Hot Topic. And I where them to school, well, anywhere. My drawers are full of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Ponies.

Well someone sounds a lot like me :P I have yet to buy a pony shirt, but I think the Discord one from Hot Topic is easy enough to wear in public as it isn't particularly pony related unless they watch the show/ know who Discord is.

I want a Fluttershy shirt, but I haven't found one that I like yet. The top of my list includes the RD cutie mark shirt, the RD peeking though the cloud shirt, and the RD paint splatter.

So, where do I find a shirt small enough that a 7 year old can wear it? Welovefine has nothing in youth sizes.

I want a Fluttershy shirt, but I haven't found one that I like yet. The top of my list includes the RD cutie mark shirt, the RD peeking though the cloud shirt, and the RD paint splatter.

So, where do I find a shirt small enough that a 7 year old can wear it? Welovefine has nothing in youth sizes.

You might try here or here -- or you could prolly just get a girls' size! Ha!

You might try here or here -- or you could prolly just get a girls' size! Ha!

I've checked out both of those sites, and found a few interesting shirts, but neither had kid sizes that I could see. Are they there somewhere? Also, ladies small would absolutely be to big for her. Any other suggestions?

I find it amusing that I can't find apparel for the target audience, but us Bronies are well taken care of.

I've checked out both of those sites, and found a few interesting shirts, but neither had kid sizes that I could see. Are they there somewhere? Also, ladies small would absolutely be to big for her. Any other suggestions?

I find it amusing that I can't find apparel for the target audience, but us Bronies are well taken care of.

I know right?

I just ordered my t-shirt... Can anypony else who is from the UK tell me how long it takes to arrive?

It took them about 10 days to make my order and ship it to me in the states, so I'd say it might take a week for them to make your order; as far as sending it, I'm not sure how long that might take!

That's brave paying for the international shipping from them; it's ridiculous! (But it also shows me what a dedicated pony fan you are!)

It took them about 10 days to make my order and ship it to me in the states, so I'd say it might take a week for them to make your order; as far as sending it, I'm not sure how long that might take!

That's brave paying for the international shipping from them; it's ridiculous! (But it also shows me what a dedicated pony fan you are!)

Well then... I guess I'll have to learn patience...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Image Dump Time!

This order contained:

Fluttershy Shout (Discontinued 4-13-2012)

563152_10150872829077975_778812974_11567569_1193011187_n.jpg

Animu Ponies

303360_10150872830152975_778812974_11567570_1266758477_n.jpg

The gifts included when you spend 50 dollars or more in one order:

Mighty Fine cloth bag with Steampunk Rainbow Dash (50 dollars or more and has at least 1 MLP shirt in the order)

62621_10150872833367975_778812974_11567575_1766027190_n.jpg

Derpy Poster (still rolled up, haven't had a chance to hang it. 50 dollar or more order with more than 1 MLP item?)

574649_10150872842422975_778812974_11567585_489588452_n.jpg

And two stickers, steampunk Rainbow Dash and a standard cloud sticker too.

I love WeLoveFine so much!!! <3

I know it's not official clothing, but my mom likes to make me pony shirts with fabric markers, they don't turn out that bad, it's not silkscreen, but it's cheaper. The only thing is for now to make sure the colors are bold enough she has to stick with white shirts. Just thought that might be interesting. :unsure: