Brony Clothing

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

am i the only one that wants a wonder-bolts hoodie? just a regular hoodie, but i wonder bolts color's and a lightning stripe as a logo.

Very amusing. If done right, it would be amazing stealth brony wear.

I am hopeful that I will get buy some shirts for myself soon. The local comic shop bought a big shipment from welovefine, and they sold out by the time I got there. That kind of popularity is exciting. It should save my a chunk of change since I won't have to pay for individual item shipping.

Dumb post office fail delivered my second batch of pony clothes, now I have to ask for redlievery on Tuesday because Monday is a goddamned holiday where I am.

Anyways, welovefine shirts are very good, very resilient prints for what I do. Also, not sure if someone posted this yet, but this is a list of all the possible discount codes for welovefine: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/welovefine.com

Dumb post office fail delivered my second batch of pony clothes, now I have to ask for redlievery on Tuesday because Monday is a goddamned holiday where I am.

Anyways, welovefine shirts are very good, very resilient prints for what I do. Also, not sure if someone posted this yet, but this is a list of all the possible discount codes for welovefine: http://www.retailmen.../welovefine.com

Nooo! I tried to use the Equestria10 code but it said I'd used it too many times, lol. Oh well...

Nooo! I tried to use the Equestria10 code but it said I'd used it too many times, lol. Oh well...

Chain ALL the codes here! I wonder how many codes you could use at one time.

today was Angie's fourth and final birthday party :^D

yes, I threw four parties for myself. yes, my birthday was in March

I got fried chicken, some cool american snacks and a WHOLE bunch of we love fine stuff :kissy:

one shirt is blue, with the mane six and the elements of harmony. the other is purple with luna and says "all shall love me and despair". I also got all the pony merch that comes with it X3

that bag is HUGE D: it's almost as big as I am. if I cut out the bottom, I could wear it as a dress.

today was Angie's fourth and final birthday party :^D

yes, I threw four parties for myself. yes, my birthday was in March

I got fried chicken, some cool american snacks and a WHOLE bunch of we love fine stuff :kissy:

one shirt is blue, with the mane six and the elements of harmony. the other is purple with luna and says "all shall love me and despair". I also got all the pony merch that comes with it X3

that bag is HUGE D: it's almost as big as I am. if I cut out the bottom, I could wear it as a dress.

I think somepony in this thread mentioned something the RD bags'd be good for, cause I'm at a loss. I even remember saying "Oh wow, that's a good idea!" then I forgot, lol.

Maybe hang the thing on my wall? It's big enough to be a decent wallscroll.

What do you define as an "American snack"? Does it have like 90% of your daily sodium intake or something?

The giant cloth bags from WeLoveFine that they send to you if your order exceeds 50 dollars and has at least one MLP clothing item or accessory. I'll give you a reference picture from my Facebook.

62621_10150872833367975_778812974_11567575_1766027190_n.jpg

What do you define as an "American snack"? Does it have like 90% of your daily sodium intake or something?

That is my definition.

I think somepony in this thread mentioned something the RD bags'd be good for, cause I'm at a loss. I even remember saying "Oh wow, that's a good idea!" then I forgot, lol.

How sturdy are they? Would it tear easily?

The bags are pretty okay in terms of durability, butnI haven't tested them for real, just felt the material.

I have no idea what a bag that size would be useful for. At all.

Well, the search function failed me, and Im too lazy to spend time loading all eight other pages, so Im gonna go off memory and say the bags were mentioned in a reference to beach activities. Though I am probably horribly wrong.

But a bag that size could be used for:

20% cooler luggage

Transporting midgets

Storing your giant hoard of pony swag

Filling it with balls and eyepatches

A sleeping bag for the shorter folks

Oh, and american snacks are 95% high fructose corn syrup, and only sometimes overdose you on sodium

• Like 1

ah, I dunno XD

stuff like chocolate coated chocolate, and chocolate in a chocolate shell

to be specific, it was chocolate coated s'mores and a giant tub of cheese puffs

So... With my new 10% off code and Carameldelight hopefully chipping in this month... Maybe we'll get the keychain! Considering i'll get paid pretty much double pay for delivering phone books this month and still have to get paid by Grandpa for my work yesterday clearing out 2 sheds of useless junk...