Hey everypony!

Puck

Hello I'm Puck. Fairly new to the Series but I've managed to see every episode out so far.

I was suggested the show by some friends online and I was a bit skeptic towards the show

at first since I don't watch too many cartoons that came out recently. I instantly loved the

series. Its style, theme and characters were too well done to dislike a bit.

My favorite pony is Applejack, hence why I bought the toy of her. *Is atop monitor right now.*

I'm excited to meet other people who are fans of this great series and possible even make a few

of my own ponies to contribute if there are any RP related threads now or in the future. :3

Aside MLP I am a bit of an anime fan, my favorite anime are mainly the Mobile Suit Gundam series.

I'm a gamer as well, my favorite games are the Dragon Quest and Pokemon Series as well as all the

classics, Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Zelda, considering I do alot of retro-game pixel art in my spare

time. I'll have to work a template for a pony pixel art in retro video game style. :3

Well this has been a decent introduction and a hearty wall of text, glad to meet you all and I hope we all

get along in the future.

Yay, you decided to make an account here. Would I happen to be one of those "online friends"? :D This is definitely an RP heaven. I don't think I'm going to join the RPs though, I've never been much of a forum RPer. Then again, I never thought I'd watch MLP, so who knows.

considering I do alot of retro-game pixel art in my spare

time.

Argh, you know what I think of when you do that. XD

lol yes you are one of those "online friends" and i will make sure to space "a lot" more in the future XD

I'm not sure about RP myself but I'm a character creation junkie and will most likely make a few out of boredom. :D

My favorite pony is Applejack, hence why I bought the toy of her. *Is atop monitor right now.*

I'm excited to meet other people who are fans of this great series and possible even make a few

of my own ponies to contribute if there are any RP related threads now or in the future. :3

Hello there, and welcome to the forums :} If your looking to meet others excited about the show, you certainly came to the right place :D

We do have quite a few RP sections with RPs going on in them right now, but before jumping into the fray, be sure to post up your character application in the applications board and get it approved to go! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the board :3

Applejack is also my favorite ;3