How did you find ponies?

Tam

A good general starter topic I think.

Who are are guys? What do you do? How in the world did you find MLP:FiM?

I'm AJ, 20, female, I actually found it online while browsing /co/ for the first few times. Soon I was super hooked into the threads and making goofy art of ponies. And here I am now running a MLP forum. lol

What about all of you? Have you introduced it to anyone yet? I'm constantly spreading the brony fever.

NC, Native, Courtney, Valery, or Valkrye all work. I've got a real name, an artist/company name, and a pen name. XD

I commissioned a MLP custom from thatg33kgirl a looongg time ago and she and I became friends, and then she got me to start watching MLP FiM cause she goes "Courtney, watch it. I have only one word. Flutterguy."

Needless to say, when it was time to see Flutterguy, I DIED laughing.

Someone linked me on youtube, and I thought it was crazy girly but kind of cute. After watching 10 seconds and closing the vid I dismissed it, then half an hour later I watched a little more; and a little more. And then I watched the whole series.

Now I draw this stuff, frequent pony threads, go to this board, and am in love with this stupid programme.

No one must know my secret.

I'm...24...almost 25. Hah hah.

My friend told me she was watching it and I was like...they made a new MLP? So she gave me the link. And I instantly got hooked. I told my boyfriend and he was like...what? But then I made him watch it and he got hooked as well. He's even beaten me to watching the new episodes when they come out. Hahah. Seriously we both look foward to Fridays now. XD

• Like 1

firstpostawjeez

My friends and I joined the Legion of Ponies server on TF2 one night. As we played, the people there kept changing their names to various characters and kept micspamming lines and songs from the show.

I had heard of the show prior to that night, but I still assumed they were all trolling or something to that effect since they were all dudes talking about ponies. I finally asked one of the guys if the show was actually worth watching and he told me to check it out on my own.

And I did.

And here I am.

I heard from a few places (namely Shortpacked and El Goonish Shive) that it was pretty good, but wasn't really interested. I was just curious enough to check out

when I heard about it, and it was awesome enough that I had to learn more. One episode binge later, and I can't stop thinking ponies. Or smiling. It's a little creepy to tell the truth.

BTW, 20 year old male college student here.

How? Well uhh...

Yesterday my best guy friend randomly called me. He told me he was torrenting the ENTIRE language pack for Rosetta Stone. I asked him where he got the torrent, and he sent me the link. So while I'm talking to him and actually NOT torrenting anything, he starts asking if I've watched MLP. I laughed thinking he was trying to play a joke on me, but he was totally serious. He then told me I wasn't allowed to torrent ANYTHING until I got MLP. I... I don't think I've ever heard a grown man squee in such excitement. .___. We then watched the first five episodes over the phone, and I was hooked. <3

He's 23 and has a hardcore love affair over Rainbow Dash.

Now all I wanna do is draw gijinka ponies. :I

Well I'm Sigg, Ziggy in rl.

Like Ashi and some other users on the forum, I discovered ponies 4chan. Specifically /b/, which was a board I lurked very often. At first I thought nothing of it, just passing over the threads saying they were "girly". But then one day, my curiosity got the best of me and I went in the thread. I saw a few reaction images and thought it was cool, but then I saw an image of Dash with someone commenting that she was a dyke (please excuse the crude language). That peaked my intrests, being the typical 4chan weirdo I was. So I continued to lurk pony threads, eventually going to /co/ and watched the first 3 episodes. By the end of the third episode I was hooked.

Ian, 18, Male. I found them while surfing a "certain image posting site" and read the comments about it, i found it funny and adorable at first glance. But after watching about 5 episodes of i hooked to it, and recentely have been trying to find a way to vent my new obession with these ponys =3 drawing them is really fun.

I tryed introducing it to some of my friends on msn messenger, but they thought it was "stupid and girly" man i really wanted to show them how wrong they were but they won't listen. BOY are they missing out ^^

b610fc4c8862826f0013a54b7c349689.jpg