How did you find ponies?

Tam

Gomez, male age 19. I want to become an aircraft pilot. (Bet you can't see where this is going.)

I actually sought out Friendship is Magic in an attempt to have some other fantasy-verse defeat Equestria in a VS match on the Spacebattles forum.

My opinion of the show softened as I looked deeper into it. Then I saw Rainbow Dash and her dream to join the Wonder Bolts, and boom. I was taken back to my childhood when I had dreamed about joining the Blue Angels. Nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a fan of the original series (favorite pony was Firefly) when I was little and have been a bit of a pony geek ever since. I'm not entirely sure how I discovered FIM but I started watching it and here I am :)

No one I know is remotely interested in MLP and my dad hates it when I watch cartoons especially this one. He thinks its for babies :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Matthew, I'm 22. I discovered my little ponies via a thread on the bay12games forums (dwarf fortress is a pretty awesome game by the way) ; there they talked a lot about that new cartoon was awesome and yet they felt weird for liking it because it's supposed to be for little girls. I gave it a try. And watched every episode in one go, up to episode 22. Then eagerly waited to see the next episode released on youtube.

Strangely, it was at TV Tropes where I first got wind of this show. I decided to check it out (Bridle Gossip was the first episode I watched) and I found it actually was a good cartoon!

It completely made me forget about thinking of My Little Pony as being either totally girly or one huge toy commercial.

Well i fond pony's wall having a hangover! Was just looking up junk on my laptop and tripped over some pony's on you tube, and had a watch.

But it was 'over a barrel' that got me, and now here i am! and some what more sober too!

people on my watchlist on furaffinity kept posting fanart and oc commissions month after month

so i decided to look on youtube

found art of the dress

i rue the day

The first one you watched was art of the dress?

I'm surprised your didn't quit!

people on my watchlist on furaffinity kept posting fanart and oc commissions month after month

found art of the dress

i rue the day

i've been a fan of musicals ever since i saw joseph's technicolor dreamcoat when i was like four :D

found art of the dress

i rue the day

i've been a fan of musicals ever since i saw joseph's technicolor dreamcoat when i was like four :D

Ah that makes it better then ^.^

I found ponies when i was browsing something completely unrelated on youtube, and stumbled upon a number of YTPMVs and Pony/Movie Trailer parodies. It kinda made me interested. So then I watched the the 2 part pilot, and that seemed alright. And I pretty much got hooked after watching eps such as Dragonshy, and Bridle Gossip.

It's funny, I actually found it via a friend who sent me a message on MSN saying:

"Man, can you believe these sad people who watch My Little Pony?" I laughed with him and promptly said, "Man, I could never watch that crap."

Then I saw who the producer and directors were.

And then I was saying to that same friend, "Is it odd that I watched every episode of Friendship is Magic last night and then read a ton of fan fiction before I went to sleep?"

Spoiler: He's a brony too now, thanks to my constant posting of pony references.

It's funny, I actually found it via a friend who sent me a message on MSN saying:

"Man, can you believe these sad people who watch My Little Pony?" I laughed with him and promptly said, "Man, I could never watch that crap."

And then I was saying to that same friend, "Is it odd that I watched every episode of Friendship is Magic last night and then read a ton of fan fiction before I went to sleep?"

Spoiler: He's a brony too now, thanks to my constant posting of pony references.

You and your friend are now 20% cooler. :blah:

I admitted to being a brony a few nights ago. I got quite a bit of hate from my friends but they got over it. The next day I noticed that there was all kinds of pony in their youtube recommendations when was at their houses. The seeds have been sewn. All I have to do is keep making pony references. :D

I admitted to being a brony a few nights ago. I got quite a bit of hate from my friends but they got over it. The next day I noticed that there was all kinds of pony in their youtube recommendations when was at their houses. The seeds have been sewn. All I have to do is keep making pony references. :D

This story has inspired me. This seems like it might even work- just admitting it to everyone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk