Hey!

Faun

Hehe, I guess I could have wrote more about myself.

My name Is Faun, I like watching Animated movies and playing cartoons, playing video games and drawing. My favourite games are the original Spyro the dragon games, My favourite movies are Studio Ghilbi films and Disney Pixar and do I really need to tell you what my favourite cartoon is?

Spyro the Dragon was the first game I ever played, So it's obvious that It would eventually become my favourite game. :lol:

Anything else you want to know about me?

I remember Spyro, but I only got to see it when at other people's places. I did own a super nintendo, and played a lot of yoshi's island :3

Anything that your willing to share, but dont strain yourself!

Spyro the Dragon was the first game I ever played, So it's obvious that It would eventually become my favourite game. :)

Anything else you want to know about me?

You said the magic words...

Do you have any alias you go bye on darkspyro or spyroforum?

Hehe, I guess I could have wrote more about myself.

My name Is Faun, I like watching Animated movies and playing cartoons, playing video games and drawing. My favourite games are the original Spyro the dragon games, My favourite movies are Studio Ghilbi films and Disney Pixar and do I really need to tell you what my favourite cartoon is?

Studio Ghibli films are amazing! I played Spyro when I was young. Still do sometimes.

Welcome! :D I guess I'm a day late in welcoming you, but as Tam said; whatever gets us to a 5+ post count..

Not many people are joining at this time of night, I suppose. (Well, where I am it's late.)

I love Studio Ghilbi and I played the first 2 Spyro games myself, they're quite nostalgic.

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Ahh, the original Spyro games were good. I haven't touched any of the newer games but I'm horribly frightened of them... It's usually never a good thing when another developer takes over a franchise. *laments Crash Bandicoot*

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Ahh, the original Spyro games were good. I haven't touched any of the newer games but I'm horribly frightened of them... It's usually never a good thing when another developer takes over a franchise. *laments Crash Bandicoot*

I played one of the new games. It was kind of like a revamp of the original. You had to learn to fly and whatever else. It was dumb.

It also may have been the same one I beat in 10 hours. Don't remember which, but one of the newer Spyro's only took 10 hours to beat. Too short!

Second one. Called Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage or "Gateway to Glimmer" in the the PAL region. It was for Playstation. Released in 1999.

Hey Elora! It's nice to have some common interests clash. Lots of people here are familiar with the Spyro franchise. It's possible a well-done crossover RP could develop.