Super Spectacular Sleepover Soiree

Kodachrome

"OH-MY-CELESTIA! This is going to be exciting!" Koda squealed, "This is going to be so exciting! I've never had a sleepover before. Well, I sorta did with the families my family traveled with...but that doesn't count!" Koda had spent all day decorating her little house in preparation for the guests and making yummy things to eat. "I really hope everyone shows up! I'd hate for all of this to go to waste," she said as she started placing all the dishes on the table. "ACK! It's almost time! Everyone's going to be here and I'm not ready yet!" and with that, Koda ran to her room to get ready for the night.

neonlivefroum.png

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

Well, it was the strangest bit of fan mail, honestly she wasn't sure it was sent to the right pony, considering the name wasn't Neon Pop, but in her mind, what the hell?! She had little to nothing to do, she was bored, and lonely and Alejandro was sleeping. With a nod, Neon got up from her couch and trotted over to her closet where she opened and looked upon the mass quantities of pony clothes and hip styles. She had to look her best after all, it was important, and if she was going to shock a few ponies, might as well do it in style!

Neon pulled out a black shimmering leotard with big poofy shoulders and a hood she draped over her head. It looked like liquid it moved so smoothly, and of course, she dawned her usual sunglasses, only this time they looked like melting tar. She was a strange one for sure, but it was all in good fun! Now dressed for success, Pops trotted out into the streets of Ponyville, looking at the addresses as she went, and soon, finding that one house that mattered.

Casually she walked up to the door and raised her hoof, rapping on the door politely and waiting for an answer. Her tail flicked, and those orange eyes looked about idly, wondering just who was going to show up to this place, and how wild was this going to get? If anything, miss Pop would be the one to turn it into a full on ****-faced-drunken party... if this wasn't one for fillies that is. Who cares?! Lets just have fun!!

Koda leaped out of her closet and flew down her stairs as quickly as she could at the sound of someone at the door, just barely missing every piece of furniture between the two points. She flung the door open, excited that the guests were starting to arrive.

"HEY-uhh...hello," she stared at the pony that was standing on her front step wide-eyed, "c-can I help you?"

As discretely as she could, she gave the new pony a once-over. The two of them were wearing the exact same outfit. "How can this be?!" she wondered to herself, she had picked up the most rediculous thing she could for her dress up party. She snapped out of it and smiled politely, trying not to offend the unicorn standing before her.

neonlivefroum.png

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

Neon Pop looked to the pony in front of her and her face just beamed! It was the highest form of flattery, least thats what she thought it was. It was often her fans dressed like her and she knew the clothes she wore where quite pricey. "Where on Earth did you get those fabulous clothes?! Are those real Jean-Paul Gallop clothes?!" Jean-Paul Gallop, her fashion designer and provider. He loved her, she loved him, and for another pony to have them, she had to wonder just how loaded his pony was. Though as she stood there, she forgot one little thing. An introduction.

"Oh sorry! The names, Neon Pop! I got a miss-mailed invitation to your party, I think, but I thought I'd come anyway cause it sounds like a blast! Ya got a disco ball?! Cause if ya don't, I can get one!"

When the letter arrived that morning, Wisp spent a good while just staring at it. Did somepony really invite her to a party? She didn't know the sender, that was for certain. Perhaps the mail pony dropped it off by mistake with the couple other letters she'd gotten. It was possible the little invite got stuck between some of the paperwork she needed to fill out as a new resident. Either way, she had received it, it would be rude not to at least take it back to the sender so they weren't expecting someone who never showed.

With the invitation stuck in her saddle back, Willow Wisp left her home and headed toward the address listed in the note. Her cousin Grim was back home for the night, getting a few more things he needed since his parents sent him to live with her, so she didn't need to worry if he was taken care of. That in mind she trotted along until the house came into view.

As she neared it, she spotted the opened door, as well as the two ponies standing at it. One clearly arriving for the party, the other the house owner. Obviously not dressed to 'party', since she figured she was just going to return the invite, Wisp walked up, and wiggled her nose so her glasses weren't slid down.

'Ah, I think I got mail for someone else.' Her horn lit up for a moment as the invite floated out of her bag. 'I don't want to interrupt so I thought I would just let you know so you wouldn't be looking for a missing guest.' She glanced between the two.

"Oh...uh, you're more than welcome to join the party! It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Pop. My name's Kodachrome, but you can call me Koda. I got my outfit from one of the older mares my family used to travel with, she didn't sell many things but she was just as good as anyone else around!" Koda smiled and fluttered over to one side to let Neon in. "Does every slumber party have a disco ball? I've never heard of them having them, is everyone going to hate me for not having one?" She bit her lip and lowered her head a bit. Was this something everyone did? What else would she be missing? She was already feeling nervous about it all and this just added to it.

Koda glanced to the pony walking up to the door. She had seen Willow Wisp around Ponyville and wanted to get to know her, so she had sent her an invite. Lo and behold, there was Wisp walking up to the door. "Oh Willow Wisp, this invite was for you! Please come in and join us!" Koda said smiling, motioning with her head for Willow to come inside. "I've seen you around town the few times I've been out and wanted to get to know you."

Stalking around Ponyville, the great master of all things evil, Dark Core, spotted an interesting site "Hmm, that's that odd pony that lives in that haunted house, wonder where she's headed?" he pondered, slinking carefully as to not reveal his location, he followed Willow Wisp up to a house where two strangely dressed fillies stood, "Hmm, could it be an idiot convention? Heheheheheh!" he chucked to himself while ducking behind a nearby tree to eavesdrop, overhearing talk of a party, a devious plan entered the colt's mind "Ahhhahahahahah, a party hmm, well we can't have a party with out a few pranks now can we? Mufufufufufufufu!" he cackled rather loudly, "Ooop! That was close" Dark thought to himself, cupping his mouth with his hoof quickly, hoping he hadn't been heard, "I really need to work on my evil monologue! Better wait to see if more victims show up heheheh." he laughed, pulling out a blue print from his cloak Dark began to sketch down various pranks and tricks that will befall the poor unfortunate souls.

An invite for a slumber party? Normally she never got invited to these things, she was too busy getting dirty and mucking out gardens and compost heaps and nopony usually wanted to assosciate with a dirtball. Which she didn't mind. She just didn't like when they rubbed it in her face about. Mentally she snickered as she looked over the open door and approached with a bright, if akward smile. The only muddied part of her was her mane and her tail and she'd taken a few....as far as it pained her to think of it...-bathed- her hooves and pelt as many times as she could to get the mud stains out of her fur to atleast make some sort of good impression on her first sleepover for a while.

Glancing in the door she looked briefly over her satchel bag, she'd brought marshmallows and chocolate biscuits for the evening and she approached the house with a bright, if forced smile. Be nice. Be kind. Don't freak out if there are makeovers, ponies like makeovers, it's just their choice.

Trotting leisurely in she noticed the brightly coloured pony whose name didn't recollect at first speaking with what she assumed was the hostess and the darker pony she'd heard the name of every now and then, Willow Wisp or something? Shaking her head she smiled and pulled out both bags of marshmallows and biscuits.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late, I brought some snacks!"

"You mean it wasn't a mistake?" Wisp looked a little confused by that. She didn't expect to get mail, let alone an invite to party. She was new enough she hadn't met too many ponies yet. And since not many wanted to stop by her house for a 'hello, nice to meet you' conversation, she just figured that invites to events were a long ways off.

"Wow, well then, I guess I'll stick around. Thanks for inviting me." She gave a sheepish laughed. "I honestly thought the mail pony just jammed it in there when she did her "fly by" drop off. She opens the mailbox like she things something's gonna jump out at her... then again, my cousin's spider was in there yesterday."

That said she glanced to the others gathered around. The one pony with sunglasses, she thought she had seen her before. Not in passing but... oh it was on magazine. Wisp didn't really read them, but she remembered the cover when she passed the newsstand. As for the other just joining, with snacks as she announced, Wisp didn't know at all.

"Well um, I guess introductions are a good start. I'm Willow Wisp, nice to meet all of you."

neonlivefroum.png

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

Neon Pop turned to Willow Wisp as she popped up, blinking and then smiling. A new pony coming to join the party. She was about to cal the poor hostess about the disco ball, but Willow spoke up calmly, and was shocked she was invited. Neon couldn't understand why, she looked like a fun pony, that was for sure. When she heard yet another pony trot up and speak of snacks, Neon stepped to the side so she too could see Koda and possibly be led inside. Introductions? She loved this part!

"Names Neon Pop!" Neon exclaimed, lightly clopping a hoof on the cobble stone and swishing her brightly colored tail. Late at night those markings on her glowed so bright it even made it look as though her mane and tail had a bit of glow to the strands. She defiantly was a fun pony to look at, just, was she fun to be around? It was a question to most who knew who Neon Pop was, if she was snooty or chill. "But no, a disco ball isn't needed, it just adds to the fun! Do you think more ponies are going to show up tonight? Or is this it? Oh! Are we gonna play pin the tail on the pony?! I love that game!"

It seemed Neon was getting herself excited, and Neon excited caused her markings to flash and flicker like actual neon lights. Even if this was all that was gonna show, a small party is just as fun, means that they were able to mingle and get a little more personal then they would at a larger party. "Well, what'er we standing out here for! Lets get inside and start this sleepover!"