Hey guys, Brony from Australia here.

Dark Star

About myself.: I enjoy Running, Flying, Swimming, Diving, Watching MLP and Writing. I'm from Australia and no, I don't ride Kangaroos to the Shops, or anywhere for that matter. I actually ride Drop Bears.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I googled

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I was drawn in by people raving on about how good it was, so I decided toprove them wrong. I failed so hard. -_-

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hey there fellow Bronies, Dark Star here, and, well, I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I hate to admit it, but the show has changed my life, in small ways. For starters, I've started craving speed for some strange reason, and I've also started thinking about how good it would be to have wings. Those aren't the only changes though. My confidence has grown and I'm starting to come out of my shell. I've been getting out more and making new friends. Enough about that though. So I live in Queensland, Australia, and am currently in High School. I'm a Male, and I still can't believe that I got sucked into being a Brony. I'm still mystified as to why I'm addicted to MLP, but I just shrug it off. Like this:

55624%20-%20meme%20rainbow_dash%20shrug%20shrugpony.png

Uhh, sorry about the image size, just googled the picture and posted it, so...

Erm, anyway My favorite Character would have to be either Rainbow Dash or AppleJack. That's all I've got for now, I have to go to sleep soon

Nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be Friends. Adios, Ciao, Sayonara, etc.

- Dark Star

ace76e69560c96e0307a5ce9c8408ff8.png

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!