Davroth

pdwmOQ5GLAOF.jpg

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: Trotto von Bissmal

Sex: male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: light green

Coat colour: light brown

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: dark brown, worn short and practical. Sports a moustache.

Physique: grizzled

Cutie Mark: the Iron Cross

Origin/Residence: Born in a small town in Germaney, currently resides in Hufenheim

Motivation: To be a good leader to his nation, into a new age of peace and prosperity

Likes: Law and order, politics, war stories, bravery, unity, Germaney

Dislikes: boring and pointless meetings, cowardice, laziness

Character Summary: A stern and professional leader by nature, von Bissmal has grown old quickly from his time in the military, and as such gets nostalgic very easily when talking about his past.

Backstory: Trotto von Bissmal was born into the very prestigious Bissmal family, who are known to be capable soldiers all throughout the Germane Republic's history. Leading all the way back to the first settlers of this land, his family earned their name by their use of their strong teeth when fighting off the hostile wildlife.

His early life was marked by rigorous training by his father, who took pride in his military position and wanted his only son to walk in his hoofsteps. Von Bissmal didn't mind though, because it catered to his natural strengths, his agility and strong build.

Close to his home, there was a military academy especially dedicated to the training of leading officers, and his father urged him to enroll once he was of age. Von Bissmal was very talented, and they allowed him to even skip several classes, allowing him to be the youngest student to graduate in the history of the academy. His outstanding performance in his studies also earned him his cutie mark, the Iron Cross, the traditional badge of honor for extraordinary performance in military.

He then proceeded to serve not one, but two military services, first as a secondary commander in one of the units of the Grenzgarde, protection the forest borders of his nation, then as the admiral of one of the airships of the Sturmwacht, keeping the sea save.

After many years and countless stories, and being a former high ranking military officer, von Bissmal amassed a sizeable fortune, more then enough to pay for his modest lifestyle for the rest of his life. As such, he makes it a point to support those who have good work ethics and good idea, but are down on their luck financially. He enjoys widespread respect among the people of Hufenheim, his current residence.

Upon recent years, von Bissmal travelled outside of Germaney, carrying the Germane spirit into the world, but always returning to his homeland after a few weeks. After all, that is where his heart is.

Trotto-Saucy_zps74a2893b.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do apologize for the delay in this. Even though the character has been assessed and overall looks pretty good, I'm not too certain that we're going to go in the direction that necessarily needs this type of character. I have to have a talk with the rest of the staff to decide what direction we're going to in the regards to other members of government in Equestria being playable characters, as it's something that actually is beyond the scope of what we were doing. I don't want to outright reject him, because he may still be a part of things, but right now it's not looking as if he will be playable in the immediate future.

I do apologize for the delay in this. Even though the character has been assessed and overall looks pretty good, I'm not too certain that we're going to go in the direction that necessarily needs this type of character. I have to have a talk with the rest of the staff to decide what direction we're going to in the regards to other members of government in Equestria being playable characters, as it's something that actually is beyond the scope of what we were doing. I don't want to outright reject him, because he may still be a part of things, but right now it's not looking as if he will be playable in the immediate future.

Well, alright, I'll await your decision.

To be honest, that never occurred to me. I just wanted to have an OC that goes with my lore proposal, that can act as an ambassador on public events, like the gala and such, and this seemed the logical solution, since it fits well into the concept that the Germane's society focuses on a leader figure.

His jurisdiction is very limited as it is, considering how small Germaney is compared to Equestria. I guess I assumed that high ranking military leader were already been played, and those have far more power then he does, but I didn't look that up, so I don't know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...