Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I may not be on much, but I'll join in. :D

Forums: Neoniie

Minecraft: NeonAlpha

Also, I seem to have the same problem as Chonico does with my Quantum Flux skin, so I'd appreciate if you could make a skin for me too, YINNY. To save ya that trouble, here's the (heavily simplified) cutie mark gave her: 2z7mlbt.jpg

...It doesn't show my face in-game XD

I thought it'd be a problem with the mod, but every other skin works fine...for some reason, everything on my skin works properly except for the square of texture where the face is. Any idea how that happened?

Fixed it! An amateur mistake on my end, sorry bout that!

New and improved!

I can't belive I let this skin on the internet, so many things were wrong with it, not just the missing face...again sorry, but now its much better, and I'm rather proud of it.

AJVUw.png

If you want anything to change, let me know and I'll throw them at you as soon as I can.

As for my 2 other ponies, expect them later tonight (I'm assuming your American) And thanks for the cutie mark Neo, it does make my life a lot easier.

Fixed it! An amateur mistake on my end, sorry bout that!

New and improved!

I can't belive I let this skin on the internet, so many things were wrong with it, not just the missing face...again sorry, but now its much better, and I'm rather proud of it.

AJVUw.png

If you want anything to change, let me know and I'll throw them at you as soon as I can.

As for my 2 other ponies, expect them later tonight (I'm assuming your American) And thanks for the cutie mark Neo, it does make my life a lot easier.

Aah, now it works perfectly! Thank you so very much! :D

Pony 2 of 2

UbOjY.png

Of all the ponies I've made so far, this one is my favorite. (The cutie mark was a B**** to do!) Enjoy it!

As always, if you want something changed let me know.

Wow, thank you very much. The cutie mark looks awesome.

Just one thing though... Umm, he's got no hair for some reason. No mane or tail. Everything else looks awesome, except for the missing mane and tail XD

Wow, thank you very much. The cutie mark looks awesome.

Just one thing though... Umm, he's got no hair for some reason. No mane or tail. Everything else looks awesome, except for the missing mane and tail XD

Oh my... :P I'll check it out.

[Edit1] Sorry Chonico, but the skin (hair and tail) works fine on my end. I think just re download the skin and try again. If it still doesn't work then, I think you need to reinstall your Pony Mod. But the hair and tail do work.

UbOjY.png

I log on today and figure, "You know what, I'm going to go feed the sheep in my pen so that I can get more white wool." So I walk down all the way from atop Canterlot where my farm is located and head to the Husbandry Division of my farm. I gather some wheat to feed the chickens, pigs and sheep. With wheat in hand, I open the door to the sheep pen and am immediately greeted by a blue sheep...

I rush in, throwing the sheep off to the side, and I am further greeted (read: mobbed) by the most colorful herd of sheep ever. As I am fighting my way through the mob, I soon remember to put the wheat away and take stock of my surroundings. I won't lie, I was shocked, confused, and injured...

Injured mainly because the sheep kept pushing me into a fence and I kept taking fall damage, mind you.

Above all though, I was rather entertained. I now have a rainbow of sheep. A bit bright for my tastes though, but I can fix that. A few browns, grays, and whites would do wonders :D

Thank you Star

I log on today and figure, "You know what, I'm going to go feed the sheep in my pen so that I can get more white wool." So I walk down all the way from atop Canterlot where my farm is located and head to the Husbandry Division of my farm. I gather some wheat to feed the chickens, pigs and sheep. With wheat in hand, I open the door to the sheep pen and am immediately greeted by a blue sheep...

I rush in, throwing the sheep off to the side, and I am further greeted (read: mobbed) by the most colorful herd of sheep ever. As I am fighting my way through the mob, I soon remember to put the wheat away and take stock of my surroundings. I won't lie, I was shocked, confused, and injured...

Injured mainly because the sheep kept pushing me into a fence and I kept taking fall damage, mind you.

Above all though, I was rather entertained. I now have a rainbow of sheep. A bit bright for my tastes though, but I can fix that. A few browns, grays, and whites would do wonders :D

Thank you Star

Here's hoping they can breed so we get infinite colors of wool!

Man, this is the most fun I've had on a server in a long time. I've even set the Info Booth into kind of a shop! If everypony donates just a little bit of their spoils every once in a while, the Information Booth will be happy to distribute tools, building materials, food, and more to anypony who's in need. Please help out however you can! You're all more than welcome to come and ask for a few supplies for yourself!

Server currently down until Next Friday, I don't get paid until then and the server just elapsed. So until then I have to scrape up the 15 euros needed to get the server running again.

Edit: I've posted a link to the blogger version of this topic, and included a donation button for anyone wanting to donate. The donations are strictly voluntary. You don't have to donate if you play on the server.

I've also added the new ponies to the list of active ponies.

I'll put a little towards it ^^

Does anyone know of any good minecraft planning programs? I have an idea for something I'd like to build for the server, but I've never really done anything like it before (I usually build very small homes in caves or in the sides of cliffs) so something to plan out the building before I spend time collecting materials would help.

Also that weird half mushroom thing that can't be torn down near the spawn point was my fault. I have no idea what caused it to glitch like that. Sorry.

I'll put a little towards it ^^

Does anyone know of any good minecraft planning programs? I have an idea for something I'd like to build for the server, but I've never really done anything like it before (I usually build very small homes in caves or in the sides of cliffs) so something to plan out the building before I spend time collecting materials would help.

Also that weird half mushroom thing that can't be torn down near the spawn point was my fault. I have no idea what caused it to glitch like that. Sorry.

Probably has something to do with being unable to change blocks near the spawn. I can tear it down when I get back onto the server.

I'll gladly chip in a bit for this.

This is the first minecraft server I've been on where there is actually ponies playing on a regular basis. I'm having fun so I can justify making a small donation :D

Don't know what the dollar is at vs euro, but I imagine every little bit helps.

Wish I could, but I'm on the same boat as you. I don't get paid till Friday too :sad:

If I've had known we'd be this close, I'd have donated a bit more that what I did when I had the chance :-|

Still, it has given me time to think up a few ideas for what else to build in game. A post office next to a railroad station comes to mind for some reason. Or, better yet since it's Canterlot, an airport. Been wanting to build a hedge maze too.

Or, since I have a forest in my backyard, I could gather some wood and set out into the desert to build us an Aaaaaaaappleloosa!