Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Hey everypony! Crpdude here to talk a bit about a place that's gotten a bit of hype around the fortress!

2011-11-26_03.05.26.png

Welcome to The Chai Mare, owned by yours truly, which is a charity-based restaurant! From all over Equestria, dodging creepers, zombies, and other manner of ghouls aplenty, I have gathered what I hope might be the fullest compilation of delicious foods, from the simple chicken, to the all-elusive and legendary "cake". Additionally, I've started to make high-quality potions for people to take for free, right above the record donation box, which was started to give the Chai a bit more atmosphere! (not like you need the darn things, anyway.)

If you ever get on the server, feel free to take a look, grab a bite to eat, and just take in the scenery to this wonderful establishment!

Ooh! I love that texture pack! Makes it look very stylish.

Well, I've been thinking about getting back into Minecraft, what with it being out of beta and all. Put me down please.

Forum: Diego Havoc

Minecraft: Diego_Havoc

Thanks! The pack is the legendary Dokucraft pack, found here! minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/DokuCraft+-+The+Saga+Continues

just going to dump this here.... May get in to this. XD

That's too funny. X3

Updated the image on the main topic post. Added Celestia's cutie mark to the side of the mountain, and created waterfalls flowing down the side of the mountain as well, in typical Canterlot Fashion.

http://www.minecraft...ittle-pony-v10/

There's the link to the mod from the video above.

If any of you want Pony skins, let me know, I love making skins! I'll do them for free too. :D

Ooh, if you could possibly do one for me, that'd be fantastic! The one character I've got in my Gallery is what I'd like it to be, you know, if that's okay.

Ooh, if you could possibly do one for me, that'd be fantastic! The one character I've got in my Gallery is what I'd like it to be, you know, if that's okay.

right will give it a shot, gimme at most two days to do it. Just a heads up, I wont be able to do the arm band, unless your ok with it being on all four legs?

Skins! Get your fresh skins for minecraft!

(Choose one, or take em all! Let me know if you want me to change something, Enjoy Tortilla.)

large treble clef, no armbands

9HYv1.png

large treble clef, armbands

xNe6P.png

small clef, armbands

adEXY.png

small clef, no armbands

tySTh.png

EEEEEE you are awesome! Thank you so much!!!

Now I just have to get the mod installed properly...XD

Haha, its a pleasure.

If there are any other pony requests, please leave them here, I'll gladly make skins for free!

...It doesn't show my face in-game XD

I thought it'd be a problem with the mod, but every other skin works fine...for some reason, everything on my skin works properly except for the square of texture where the face is. Any idea how that happened?

Haha, its a pleasure.

If there are any other pony requests, please leave them here, I'll gladly make skins for free!

Hmm, I'm been trying to make my own for my OC Klondike. But, no matter what I try, the mane and the tail vanish. Shows up just fine with any of the other sample skins, but as soon as I try to Klondike them, the tail and mane vanish.

If I may be so bold, could I request a skin modeled after my OC Klondike? You can find him in my character log :D

Hmm, I'm been trying to make my own for my OC Klondike. But, no matter what I try, the mane and the tail vanish. Shows up just fine with any of the other sample skins, but as soon as I try to Klondike them, the tail and mane vanish.

If I may be so bold, could I request a skin modeled after my OC Klondike? You can find him in my character log :D

Right on it, same as for Tortilla, give me at most two days. I'm just a bit worried about the cutie mark, its a bit much detail for a 4x8 pixel area. How did you create the cutie mark for him?