Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Blaaargh, unable to mix my packs.

Connect with Direwolf I am a pony skinned human shape, connect with bronypack I don't have FML installed (but am a proper pony in single player)

Editing the modpacks doesn't seem to help either :(

Blaaargh, unable to mix my packs.

Connect with Direwolf I am a pony skinned human shape, connect with bronypack I don't have FML installed (but am a proper pony in single player)

Editing the modpacks doesn't seem to help either :(

Might have to extract mine little pony into the forge folder for the direwolf pack to get it to work.

Download Feed the beast, run it.

Create profile with your minecraft username and password.

Choose "Direwolf20 pack" from the list of mods to use and click log in.

When the client boots go into multiplayer and enter the server information, then click connect.

If you're still having problems after that let me know and I'll walk you through it on skype.

I went way past the first un loaded chunk and i still cant find rubber trees. Has anyone found one?

Rubber trees spawn in a certain biome that you have to find. Specifically, the forested hills biome.

If you find an area that is about 99% trees, 1% other, you've likely found the right place.

Look for trees that have two leaf blocks sticking up from the center of the trees. Those are rubber trees.

You're obviously trying to connect using regular minecraft.

Re-read the first post of this topic. It has since changed. New software is required. Regular minecraft no longer can connect to the server.

You need to download "Feed the beast". Google it or go read the first topic.

You're obviously trying to connect using regular minecraft.

Re-read the first post of this topic. It has since changed. New software is required. Regular minecraft no longer can connect to the server.

You need to download "Feed the beast". Google it or go read the first topic.

Oh sorry about that. I tend to miss huge obvious texts like that. xD

I used to play Spiral Knights.. Does it still cost energy to descend into the maze or did they remove that to make people play more?

It still costs energy to delve down into the Clockworks but you can buy passes for the elevator with real money that disables the mist energy cost for using the elevators. I believe they may still have power surge weekends where lift costs are cut in half.

It still costs energy to delve down into the Clockworks but you can buy passes for the elevator with real money that disables the mist energy cost for using the elevators. I believe they may still have power surge weekends where lift costs are cut in half.

Ugh.. That's ridiculous. Ten floors a day isn't worth my time to be honest. I like the game. ( I've advanced quite far within the Clockworks, I have 4 Star gear ) but its disappointing when games have such a cash grab like that. It's not like there's any other way to upgrade your equipment.

Well the elevator passes arent too expensive and can have quite a long duration. But they do have missions and stuff that act as a story mode of sorts. They do reward you with good loot and cash. Plus I have a Metal Sonic Suit that was from an energy package promotion along with an accessory ticket that gave you Tails' two tails. I got mine from having purchased Sonic CD in the past. It is valued at 300,000 crowns or nearly 5000 CE.

I think I had an Ash tail coat when I quit playing and I was using the Vile striker with a Dark Thorn Shield.

Edit:

I actually logged into my account a little while ago, I have the following:

Ash Tail Coat (Increased Freeze resist)

Ash Tail Cap

Mighty Defender

Cold Iron Carver

Vile Striker

1607 Unused Crystal Energy

100 Mist Energy

Hahaaaa! Thanks for the advice Starburst. I was overcomplicating things by trying to unpack the mods and individually add them to the minecraft.jar.

Lob in folder, tell modloader where to look, done.

My pony form has returned, huzzah!

Now all I need to do is learn about the more in-depth world....