Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

i saw the paintings in the recommended texture and this map got 20%cooler

also i was just wondering around the map and i noticed the following:

formatt (x,y,z)

130, 89,218 (canterlot) missing rails i do not have the parts to replace so if so could that would be nice

129, 70,196 (canterlot) what I now know is netherrak was on fire, I thought it was to close to wood so i put it out but now that i think about it it was fine but I dont have flint and steel to relight it, sorry

245,70,-464 (ponyville) house with sign saying "Free house replace this sign with you name" I just want to confirm that I'm allowed to take this house so I don't have someone saying that i stole it. If i can take said house, are there any rules I should know about as far as changes made to it, or do i have to leave as is?

so far I really like the map its really well made?

Shadowrunner, you need to download Feed the beast and update direwolf20.

Wise, I might have to delete your character information because an action you did caused a bug in the server, that would delete all the items you had on you at the time, but anything you had stored in a chest should be safe.

Edit: I've pulled your character information from a backup yesterday. You should be able to connect now, with the items you had yesterday.

Thank you I didn't have anything that couldn't be replace so if it was lost its fine. Thank you again for all the effort you put into the creation of this server and world it is the best i've ever played on. :D

edit:

it happened again :( I came up to the door to my house in ponyville at 245,-464 and i disconnected and cant reconnect try just deleting my character info ill start over at the spawn all i had was 7 bread and 11 wheat seeds like I said above nothing that can't be replaced.

Thank you I didn't have anything that couldn't be replace so if it was lost its fine. Thank you again for all the effort you put into the creation of this server and world it is the best i've ever played on. :D

edit:

it happened again :( I came up to the door to my house in ponyville at 245,-464 and i disconnected and cant reconnect try just deleting my character info ill start over at the spawn all i had was 7 bread and 11 wheat seeds like I said above nothing that can't be replaced.

Done.

Alright time to find out if this fixed the issue. if not then there must be something wrong witht the house I guess and Idk what to do from there.

edit:

OMG did the map change on me because now I keep finding place I was at last night but i cant find the tracks to ponyville. What is going on why am I so lost

another edit:

nevermind I found it silly me.

yet another edit:

I was able to get into the house now whatever the problem was it seems to be gone now and OMG Chaopolis A.K.A. Carrot Top got turned into a zombie. JK there was just a zombie in their house i hope they weren't keeping it as a pet cuz i let it out since it was breaking down the door. if it was your pet im sorry and ill get you a new one if you want.

I want to play but seeing no one on deters me because I have no idea what all that new mod stuff does or how to build it...

EDIT: Tried to connect but got disconnected with the "Connection Lost: End of Stream" error message.

I want to play but seeing no one on deters me because I have no idea what all that new mod stuff does or how to build it...

EDIT: Tried to connect but got disconnected with the "Connection Lost: End of Stream" error message.

im in the same boat as you both with no one being on and not able to sign in but also i dont like playing minecraft alone because its boring not having someone to talk to but i try to connect to the server for a while at least once a day when i can connect. so keep an eye out for me my screen name is Th3WiseAssassin

After sparing some money, I've decided to give it a shot. Thus, finally bought it, as once warned. Now, to get all the mods up and running and decipher them later on.

Anyway, let's see:

Forums: DoubleRainbowDash (to be updated upon each name change)

MC: Lord_IceCold