Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

hey im trying to see how to build some of the stuff in the server and at one point i opened up like a recipe book style menu where it showed me how to craft but I can't find it now can somepony tell me how I find that. Thank You in advance.

edit:

I figured out that it was the item i was looking at (locked chest) doesn't have a recipe. why is that?

Edited by Th3WiseAssassin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hrmmm.. How is this server doing? The FTB minecraft server that I played on disbanded so I was wondering if this one was accepting any new members. Also, if it is ever going to be updated to the Ultimante ftb pack.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't kept the servers up since I discontinued its hosting. I don't really have any intention at the moment of continuing this as it requires a portion of my available memory to run while I'm doing other things. If one of the other moderators of the server wants access to the map files used for the server along with the save data I can zip the file and send it to them, but otherwise this is pretty much the end of the Ponyville Minecraft Server.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anypony's interested, I do have a MC server/hosting that's sitting unfinished, I always planned to have a pony dimension, so if there's still interest in this let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting it running again.

I'll check and see what it needs, BTW, it's currently 1.6.4 (not upgrading to 1.7 anytime soon due to modding issues) I think it's mostly done, just need to tweak some crafting recipies and package up the mod files...

EDIT:

"Done" meaning set-up... not done as in buildings built and quests and such working....

Bramble and I went off and started our own server a ways back because of the Canterlot one sadly closing, been doing well. :)

sorry! didnt mean to step on any hooves, I'll back down.

(though if your interested in adding just a hint more pony, let me know, I'm rebuilding some parts to the old Zap Apple mod, new wood, new foods, etc)