Good evening :3

Edward

Hello and good evening.

I joined the other day, along with my IRL brothers Puck and Frankieshy (usernames).

Already, I've been working on an Application for a character.

My two younger brothers began watching MLP and got me into it as well.

Though I've only seen 2 episodes and a few random parts. I do plan on watching more when I get the time.

My brothers already posted their apps and I'm trying to help them too. Please excuse any mistakes thus far.^^;

Mine will most likely be a WiP at first, since some decisions have yet to be made.

I'd like some help with it, in fact. Is there any other place I can post for developing my application?

More about myself, I love writing and drawing. I can do decent CG with my paintshop program, though I also like requesting art of OCs; which now includes a pony based loosely off of my human OC. I'm used to drawing humans though, so it may be awhile before I make any fanart of ponies. I'll most likely try RPing of course, though I've only done it once.

For a look at what's to come, here's a link to the OC I'm basing my pony off of Edward.

He's not to be entirely based off of his character, but in personality and design.

Also, my pony's gallery: Unnamed.

I may add some accessories to him, ex. saddle and/or cravat, frills and bangles like my OC has in some places.

Though not sure if he'll have them all the time. Let me know what you think.

I'd be happy to receive art of him and help with developing him too.

(Though keep in mind, he has a small build like a female pony; not like the larger male ponies.)

~Edward

Hello Edward, first of all, welcome to the board!

Those images are looking good, its exciting to see a new member with a lot on their plate to bring to the forums. For starters though, you'll need to get your post count up to 5+ in order to get access to the rest of the site, so be sure to take some time to talk to the people here, and welcome others to the board as well :3

After that you might want to browse through the rules page here, and check out the free templates and tools we have available to you here.

Since your already working on your character, you've probably seen the application form, make sure to fill that out and submit it for approval so that you can join in on the RP.

I've done a fair bit of writing and drawing in my day; you should put up some of your work and show off your stuff when you get the chance, I'll look forward to seeing more of it :D

Once again, welcome to the herd, looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome to the club! Hope we can be friends!

And aw! Your pony looks so superly duperly cute! I'll draw him when I get the chance!

Also, I can't wait to see more of your drawings.

Thank you, I hope so too. Did you make an app as well?

I'm just curious, I'd like to get to know everyone and their ponies if they have one.

Thanks, just message me or quote me if you draw him. ^_^

Ah I didn't draw either of those, though the smaller pic I did edit a base somewhat.

Hello Edward, first of all, welcome to the board!

Those images are looking good, its exciting to see a new member with a lot on their plate to bring to the forums. For starters though, you'll need to get your post count up to 5+ in order to get access to the rest of the site, so be sure to take some time to talk to the people here, and welcome others to the board as well :3

After that you might want to browse through the rules page here, and check out the free templates and tools we have available to you here.

Since your already working on your character, you've probably seen the application form, make sure to fill that out and submit it for approval so that you can join in on the RP.

I've done a fair bit of writing and drawing in my day; you should put up some of your work and show off your stuff when you get the chance, I'll look forward to seeing more of it :D

Once again, welcome to the herd, looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Thank you, I heard something about a post requirement from one of my brothers; but thank you for verifying.

I will get to it. Thanks for the links too and yes, I've already got an application going.

Right now I don't have any writings about ponies, just of my OCs. Are non-pony related things allowed in the writing sections?

As well as art, in the art sections? ect.

Hey Edward. :o

Non-pony arts and writings are definitely allowed; just don't be shocked if people assume that they ARE pony related at first. ;)

That's fine, I'm sure I can make myself clear that they aren't. XD

Edit: Just in case anyone doesn't see this in the forums: I made my application.

It's a WiP and I could use everyone's help deciding on a job, talent, name and final cutie mark.

Something that the community likes or needs, that it doesn't have or have enough of yet.