“If you looked up awesome in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Rainbow Dash.”

-Agreed!

I thought the pic in the background was that one fan Rainbow Dash pic, then I realized that that pic actually came from an earlier episode which is where the fan-art spurned which may have been a vector.

“Rainbow. Danger. Dash.” Deal with it.

Applejack's named her hooves. :)

Pinkie sense returns!

Heh. Yeah. I guess that makes more sense than Luna being under the mask...

Great to see Pinkie Sense appear again. I was wondering if it would ever resurface.

But yeah, this was an excellent episode, I thought. Probably one of my favorites of the season. :D

OOOOOO OOOOOO I called it I called it, that was to easy, ok now I sound like Rainbow lol.

We both called it first around the same time~

WHILE EVERYPONY ELSE WAS BUSY HYPOTHESIZING OVER IMPOSSIBLE ALICORNS AND PRINCESSES >:3

/RainbowDashEgo

But yeah. Wasn't one of my favorites. Was kay.

Truth be told, I thought this episode was a bit plain.

Nothing really bad, but it's missing something all the previous episodes had.

I think Rainbow's screw-ups in the second half weren't as funny/entertaining as they should have been.

Moreover the plot, although decent, turned out really standard. I was kinda hoping for a new pony.

• Like 1

as much as I love RD, I hope she doesn't get another episode this season (well, maybe one more). she's kinda too shallow to have a really good episode that isn't somewhat annoying. her episodes in season 1 were all shared with other ponies so it wasn't constant rainbow.

Interesting episode, I'm still a bit disappointed that it wasn't Trixie. She would have fit better considering the whole lesson on bragging and humility. Anyway I'm gonna have to rewatch part of the episode anyway due to stream issues so I don't have a solid opinion on it yet, though I feels like one of the lesser episodes in the season so far IMO.

I am LOVING the fact that Granny Smith's been getting a LOT of airtime in Season 2!

GO GRANNY! GO GRANNY! GO GRANNY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

HOORAY!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1

You think RD would have learned to not be so shallow in "May the Best Pet Win!" but apparently she's forgotten her previous lesson. I don't like how knowledge between episodes doesn't carry over.

The episodes might not be in order. This episode might have happened before the last. We didn't even see Rainbow's pet.