For the sake of Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack, I hope it is.

Don't worry you'll get these episodes too. I have got no problem with Flutter, Pinkie, or AJ. AJ is one of my top 3 anyway. I am just hoping at least Rainbow is at least in the episodes. Even though Rainbow and Rarity are also in my top 3 I am hoping for not a bunch of Rarity's episodes.

Off-topic, but why is there so much dislike for Owl's Well That Ends Well?

I thought that episode was great and a lot better than some from that season and, if I do dare, this season, probably this one, lol.

I wouldn't say I dislike it. I'd say it was my least favorite.

All throughout Seasons 1 and 2, every single episode has managed to make me smile and chuckle at worst, and laugh out loud at best. At the end of each and every episode, I'm smiling! This is why I absolutely love this show.

I hope that puts my words in perspective. This episode still made me laugh and smile. It's just not my absolute favorite. :)

Bound to happen when you build a path down a steep slope that leads nowhere except to a deadly cliff that somehow can't be seen from within ponyville.

Yeah, you'd think the Mayor mare would've had guard rails put up at the end of that road!

hi hi

Perhaps the episode would have made more sense if the road to nowhere ended in a bridge that was out, and instead of building a high-rise, the failed construction project was the bridge that would have spanned the gap?

I'm glad that there are someponies out there that like the episode. I was a little worried by a previous episode's "learn from your mistakes," theme, since psychology suggests rather strongly that its a terrible way to teach... It is comforting to know that they were just targeting a different audience instead of having gone through a total lapse of sanity. ((I mean, enough people watched "Meet the Parents," to warrant sequels when -to my delicate tastes- it seemed like a movie where nothing but a bunch of horrible stuff happens to the protagonist the whole time.))

... It is comforting to know that they were just targeting a different audience instead of having gone through a total lapse of sanity. ((I mean, enough people watched "Meet the Parents," to warrant sequels when -to my delicate tastes- it seemed like a movie where nothing but a bunch of horrible stuff happens to the protagonist the whole time.))

That may be the case but I feel that they went way too far. I don't think superhero's or citizens in peril belong in a FiM show, there are other shows for that. FiM is about friendship not action, so I hope that they don't focus too much on gaining a new audience at the expense of their old audience.