Hello, all!

FlameLoneWolf

About myself.: Hello, everypony! I like to draw, I lift weights and do push ups on a daily basis, I like animals (mostly dogs), watch TV (mostly anime) and I play video games. I also really enjoy music, pretty much what keeps me sane in this world. I mostly like rock (from Metal to soft) and techno/electronica. I love Sonic the Hedgehog and MLP Friendship is Magic! My favorite Sonic character is Knuckles and my favorite pony is Applejack. Hope to RP soon as well.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Everyone on the internet was obsessed with it, so I decided to watch a couple of episodes. Glad I did!

My one favourite main cast pony?: AppleJack

Hello hello, everypony! My name is Nicholas Mollings! I live in Florida, and I'm a proud brony! Plus, I really like the color red, crimson to be exact! :lol:

I am an artist in training. I have a deviantART page linked to my account if you guys want to look. I draw Sonic and Ponies if you were wondering. I'm not an artist, but I'm getting much better! I hope to go big with my art one day, so keep an eye out for me! :)

In real life, I am a really shy person, extremely low self esteem, and I keep my head down a lot. That always got me picked on. Never took people's crap though, I am a hot headed person. I am MUCH more social on the internet, don't you worry! :D

I am a big fan of music, the only thing that keeps me sane in this world! I like many different kinds, but my favorite genres are rock (from Metal to soft, I like them all!) and techno/electronica or remixes. I also know hundreds of different bands! :P Speaking of remixes, I love the pony remixes that have been coming out recently! My favorite is Flutterwonder, look it up on Youtube (by the way, my youtube account is Thebes342).After I'm finished learning how to be an expert artist, I will try to learn a bunch of different instruments.

I love animals, but my favorite is the wolf. Because of this, I have a lot of pets, and hopping to get more! I have two male dogs, a BIG Golden/Lab Retriever mix and a bigger than normal but still little Bichon Frise, and I just adopted a 15 week female American Shorthair calico kitten (She is 6 months now). She is really nice and friendly but is extremely nosy, loves to explore, and doesn't have an independent bone in her body. I'm going to make her an indoor cat. She gets along with the dogs very well (which was a huge surprise). They both always play with her and the little dog even lets her sleep with him (again a huge surprise because when we got the big one at 7 weeks the little one did his best to stay as far away from him as possible, but that was 2 years ago). Sorry for typing all of this, I got out of hand.

The Bichon Frise is named Knuckles (I was a kid when I named him) and is the oldest but still pretty young and childish.

The Golden retriever is named Nestle and is the middle child, only 2 years old.

The American Shorthair calico is named Nelly (I made a 'N' sounding theme since my name is Nicholas) and is still a baby and shall be an indoor cat.

I am a huge fan of anime! From Naruto, to Bleach, to One Piece, to Katekyo Hitman Reborn (favorite), even to Fairy Tail, you name it. I even know a lot of 'not as' popular anime. Dragon Ball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho were the anime that started it all for me.

I also work out a lot. I do push ups and lift weights everyday, sometimes I jog. That doesn't mean I can't be lazy. I'm really strong too, and know a little Muay Thai, Thailand kickboxing. I eat pretty healthy, I love fruit, my two favorite kinds are apples and grapes!

I play many different types of video games, but my favorite types are fighting and war games! However, I have a huge soft spot for Sonic games! I've been playing them all of my life! I sometimes play Halo as well. My gamertag is DarkFlame500 if you guys want to message me! My PSN account is DarkFlame50 (I know, it's about the same).

When it comes to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I am a die-hard fan! I watch every episode, watch the online videos, and read the fan fiction! I don't really have a favorite pony, all of the six main characters are my favorite! But if I had to choose, I'd say I like Applejack just a TINY bit more then the rest. It sucks how she's so underrated, though. Everyone loves Rainbow dash and hates Applejack. :-( I would say I share a lot with everypony. I'm smart and studious like Twilight, I'm shy, but I love animals like Fluttershy, I'm pretty honest and sometimes go out of my way to help people (sometimes people I don't even know) like Applejack, I can be pretty generous like Rarity, but sometimes with my friends, I can be a lot really random and hyper like Pinkie Pie, and I'm loyal, hot heated, and I love Rock like Rainbow dash! If you want to know how I became a brony, then I'll tell you. You see, I read webcomics daily. for a long time, all of my favorite artists would draw ponies, leaving me VERY confused. "Why is everyone obsessed with his damn show?" I wondered for a long time. Finally, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to watch an episode. Let me tell you, BEST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE!!! These are my reactions through the episodes until I became a brony:

1. Why am I watching this?

2. Not bad, definitely watched worse.

3. ...This show is pretty good.

4. I'm liking this show way more than I should!

5. I LOVE THIS SHOW! :D :D :D

That's how it happened, and it only took 5 episodes. I became a brony on August 17, 2011, haven't been one for very long, but it feels like I've been one for YEARS! All of my life actually! :D

MLP FiM isn't the only thing I'm a huge fan of. I love Sonic the Hedgehog, I'll admit it. I've played EVERY game and beat it, I read the comics, I've watched the shows, and yes, even read the fan fiction (I'm pathetic, I know...). I've been a Sonic fan for pretty much all of my life! My favorite game was Sonic Adventure 2, and my favorite character is Knuckles.

Jeez, I've written way more than I should have! Sorry if you read all of this. :blush: Anyway, that's about it! Please comment... I mean, if that's okay... with you... :-(

Hullo there! Welcome!

Nice to see another red-color-liking-pony in town!

I like Sonic the Hedgehog aswell! Tails was and still is my favorite.

It took me up to the 4th episode ("The point of no return" as a friend of mine called it) to become an almost complete brony.

I see you love rock. Same here! All of the older stuff!

It seems we have a lot in common... Aside from the fact I like Twilight the most. I'm keepin' an eye on you. :D

Hopefully see you around the community! :)

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Hey FlameLoneWolf! Hopefully you upload some of your work here. If only you had Skype, I need more people to talk arts with. D:

And wow, I pretty much became a brony the same way you did and in the same amount of episodes. As far as favorite pony goes, I kind of felt the opposite - leaning toward Rainbow Dash and feeling she was underrated compared to Applejack (but I still love AJ, second best :)).

Cool another Sonic Brony, nice to meet you. I personally enjoyed SA1 more than SA2, though that might just be because I owned SA1 and borrowed SA2.

It does kinda stink how Applejack has only had one real episode dedicated to her while Rainbow just got two in a row. :roll: Maybe later this season she'll get an episode of her own.

Also, Yu Yu Hakusho was one of my favorite (and first) anime's, nice to see someone else remembers that show. :D

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

Seeing as how you're all intro'd here, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who might need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Also, check out our IRC chat {Go to the main page and click the Chat link on the right side} to go and get an example of our community - there's always several ponies in there at any time of the day, and all of them are good folks to come get to know!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

Cool another Sonic Brony, nice to meet you. I personally enjoyed SA1 more than SA2, though that might just be because I owned SA1 and borrowed SA2.

It does kinda stink how Applejack has only had one real episode dedicated to her while Rainbow just got two in a row. :roll: Maybe later this season she'll get an episode of her own.

Also, Yu Yu Hakusho was one of my favorite (and first) anime's, nice to see someone else remembers that show. :D

Thank you very much! Both SA's were great games! Yeah, they might spit it into 13 or so episodes. Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash get the first 13, then Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie might get the last. And yes, Yu Yu Hakusho was an amazing anime! I'm actually re-watching the episodes as we speak (or type in this case). :D