Another Migratory Pony

Pennwick

Hello. I posted a few times in the other MLPRPG forum but the initial excitement seems to have died down quite a bit and the only thread I was participating in fell apart. Not to mention my Pony idea (Gem-cutter Unicorn) got blasted by canon when 'Dog and Pony Show' came along. I plan on scraping together a new pony here.

Not too much else to say other than I'm a fairly new pony fan. I'm pretty sure I started sometime after Winter Wrap up but since then I've been a quiet but enthusiastic fan. I plan on mainly sticking to he RP area but I may drop in on the discussion threads whenever a new episode comes out. Other than that the site looks really nice and I look forward to being a part of it.

Its a little complicated. I suppose the character could still work but it kind of seems like Ponies can find gems in perfect shapes already not quite so much need to shape them and fit them. I might make them again. Though I've kind of been thinking of starting fresh with a Lamplighter Earth Pony. Who knows.

Though at this point I can't even seem to post in the applications forum. Is it because I'm a very new user or some other reason? I heard that Ashi is really busy. Maybe that forum is temporally closed while they catch up.

Its a little complicated. I suppose the character could still work but it kind of seems like Ponies can find gems in perfect shapes already not quite so much need to shape them and fit them. I might make them again. Though I've kind of been thinking of starting fresh with a Lamplighter Earth Pony. Who knows.

Though at this point I can't even seem to post in the applications forum. Is it because I'm a very new user or some other reason? I heard that Ashi is really busy. Maybe that forum is temporally closed while they catch up.

Actually, its because you haven't yet reached 5+ posts. Once your at 5+ posts, the rest of the board opens up for you to post in. To get yourself started, you can jump on in and say hello to some other users in their introduction posts, or you can continue to tell us about your character or yourself here.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns about what is allowed on the board you can check out our rules page.

If your interested in roleplaying your character (I do like the idea of a gem miner/shaper) here on the forums, we have some good resources for you as well. If you are still designing them, we have some free templates and tools available to you here, and when you have your design and characters ready to go take a look at the application form, and make sure to fill it out and submit it for approval so that you can join in on the RP.

If you have any other questions or run into any other problems, be sure to ask or send me a PM. PM's will get my attention the quickest, so you might try that first ;}

Oops. Messed up. Should have read the rules more closely.

Also it seems like my old character is getting a lot more support. Maybe I'll use them again. I'm just not comfortable working with more than one character at a time. I get them confused so easily. I guess I'll reboot Ashton and then if it doesn't work out I'll try out my Starcatcher. See you all in two posts I guess.