Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/ Merry Holidays (wait what)

Haserman

A gift card for Barnes & Noble which I used on Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn (Yeah, "Discord" is what caught my eye because of FiM, but I read the summary and it sounds pretty interesting - and the clerk made a comment about it being very good when I checked out so I'm looking forward to starting it tonight), The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan, and volumes 2 and 3 of Karakuridoji Ultimo by Stan Lee and Hiroyuki Takei.

Wish I could've gone home this year, but I at least called everyone up. Otherwise, I didn't really do much of anything to celebrate Christmas this year (and snow doesn't even exist in Southern California - it still feels like summer for crying out loud T^T). How about everyone else?

Wish I could've gone home this year, but I at least called everyone up. Otherwise, I didn't really do much of anything to celebrate Christmas this year (and snow doesn't even exist in Southern California - it still feels like summer for crying out loud T^T). How about everyone else?

Yeah, that would have been nice, but the recommendation from people who understand Seasonal Affective Disorder is 3rd week in January, so I will have to wait until then.

I also spent the morning on the phone with parents, sibling, grandparent and an aunt. About to leave for my best friend's place though, and possibly come out of the brony closet depending on how it goes.