Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

Take your time Krackle! :D No rush.

Also: My thread has been given an -actual story-, been revamped and posted once more. x3

AlsoAlso: *SWIPES THE 1000'th post and runs away cackling madly*

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, guys.

I'm going to apologize. I have been very busy lately, and that doesn't look like it's going to change, soon. In order to get some stuff done, I'm having to give up threads and characters that I enjoy. And to that end, what with both Ali and Ironmane leaving, and the original Game Master having left a long time ago, I'm going to let Ponies and Dragons end ... we've defeated the wizard, we've been successful - I think a wrap-up post or two, and all will be done. I'm also not going to continue the Omake, what with half the players in there no longer available.

I especially apologize to Razor - I know you were looking forward to playing, and you never did get to use your speed-barbarian. I wish I had the time to continue this.

That's sad to hear Bramble... I was really looking forward to playing but I guess real life can just get us at the worst of times. I've been getting hit hard lately as well, and perhaps it wasn't the best time for me to start my own thread ><

But either way I'ms orry things are too busy for you. Hopefully we can try again another time if things calm down. Be well, folks.

• 1 month later...

Archived