Eye Color: light blue

Cutie Mark: blank flank

Physique: normal (slightly malnurtured)

Origin: Trottingham

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Motivation: Survive the streets of Trottingham

Dislikes: guards, other pickpockets, being tricked

Character Summary:

River is stern and serious in nature, but shows a lot of affection for her brother. She is the one that picks pony pockets while Chip distracts the crowd. She is also the one that turns and fights when in a scrap, although they will flee when possible.

Origins:

Chip and River GoLucky were born into the modest family of Poker GoLucky and his wife, who lived a very normal life in the artisan district of Trottingham. They grew up save and happy, and had the typical little fights that siblings have sometimes.

While they grew up, their father taught them all kind of little tricks, mostly sleigh-of-hooves, and riddles. Although both of them showed interest in it at first, only Chip really embraced it, and would quickly improve, so much so that even Poker was genuinely impressed. Little did they know why their father knew so much about sleigh-of-hooves.

As it turned out, Poker owed some shady figures a seizable amount of money. Up to that point, he had been able to swindle his way around his many debts, and keep up the façade of a honourable citizen. However, one day, when the twins were almost still foals, one of the local crime lords decided to collect. In the midst of night, the GoLucky's were driven out of their house, that burned to the ground behind them.

Being barely awake, the twins were carried by their parents while getting closer to the town border. In a tragic accident, they were separated from their parents. They found themselves on the mean streets of Trottingham.

Being alone, and only being able to rely on each other, they had to learn quick to survive on the street. River became very protective of her brother, and Chip was able to make good use of his con artist abilities to get some bits out of hapless tourists and the like.

Keeping away from the other street gangs out of fear of the local crime lords, they keep mostly to themselves.

(you will no doubt find that this application is near identical to the application of the sibling. That's because they are still pretty young, and have spend most of their lives together.)

gallery_912_54_143066.jpg

I once had a set of three pony sisters that I wanted to get approved, but I had to wait and do them each one by one like everypony else. No one is exempt, please change one of them.

Fair enough. Set this one to WiP for the time being.

Does that conflict with my other application, that has been moved to accepted applications, but is on hold because it's tied to my lore proposition?

Does that conflict with my other application, that has been moved to accepted applications, but is on hold because it's tied to my lore proposition?

No, you can have any number of assessed applications in the Accepted Apps section. Once the other pony is assessed, you can immediately set this one to [FINAL], and even put up another [WIP] pony if you have the mind to.